What is a level 5 super?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. What is a level 5 super?

User Info: kevinsize97

kevinsize97
6 months ago#1
is it just the 214, r1 move when you have 5 or more meters? is it different than when you use it at 3 meters? many things in this game i'm not understanding. how do you get your teammates to join in on your super?

User Info: krazyshot1

krazyshot1
6 months ago#2
You do a level 3 and hold down the buttons you press to activate it.
A Gohan/Black/Bluku

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
6 months ago#3
Level 5 can be performed by a couple characters. Blue Vegeta, Blue Goku, Teen Gohan, a couple others.

You perform a level 3 and just keep tapping or holding down R1 as it goes, and they'll go into a different animation. Gohan summons Goku's ghost to help with his Kamehameha, Blue Vegeta punches through his Big Bang Attack, Goku punches through his kamehameha.

You can get assist supers as long as you're only doing a level 1. While you're doing a super, hit the assist button to swap to the next character and they'll automatically do their level 1.
One day, when I am too old for adventuring, I will settle down and open up a little armor shop called, "Victorious Secret."

User Info: WingedRegent

WingedRegent
6 months ago#4
kevinsize97 posted...
is it just the 214, r1 move when you have 5 or more meters? is it different than when you use it at 3 meters? many things in this game i'm not understanding. how do you get your teammates to join in on your super?

Level 5 Supers are done when you hit the Level 3 Super and then hold the button used to do it when you have 5 Meters.

For Teammates to join in on your Supers, hit their corresponding Assist Button when you perform a Super move.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82

User Info: krazyshot1

krazyshot1
6 months ago#5
YoungAdultLink posted...
You can get assist supers as long as you're only doing a level 1. While you're doing a super, hit the assist button to swap to the next character and they'll automatically do their level 1.

You can also DHC without activating your point character's super first mid-combo by doing a half circle forward (for a level 1) or a half circle backward (for a level 3) plus the assist button for the character you want to come in and do a super.
A Gohan/Black/Bluku

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
6 months ago#6
krazyshot1 posted...
YoungAdultLink posted...

You can also DHC without activating your point character's super first mid-combo by doing a half circle forward (for a level 1) or a half circle backward (for a level 3) plus the assist button for the character you want to come in and do a super.

I thought it was the other way around but can't test at the moment. Are you sure the Lv1 is HCF and the Lv3 is HCB? I could've misread but wanna make sure for when I do get a chance to play.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

WingedRegent
6 months ago#7
LazarusNecrosis posted...
krazyshot1 posted...
YoungAdultLink posted...

I thought it was the other way around but can't test at the moment. Are you sure the Lv1 is HCF and the Lv3 is HCB? I could've misread but wanna make sure for when I do get a chance to play.

Yeah usually QCF is the Level 1 and QCB is the Level 3 in this game.
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82

User Info: BrownGotti

BrownGotti
6 months ago#8
There is a Lvl 7 Super and that's for Teen Gohan.

WingedRegent
6 months ago#9
BrownGotti posted...
There is a Lvl 7 Super and that's for Teen Gohan.

Adult Gohan's Potential Unleashed is really just a Level 1 Super stacked 7 times. Every use is 1 meter, but you can do it 7 times.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. What is a level 5 super?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived