• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If jiren wins the tournament goku and vegeta lost every saga

User Info: windfoot

windfoot
1 year ago#11
Frankly this was much more than what Toriyama could chew and that is why he stopped

He is a bad, lousy and lazy writer and he relied on gags ( what he is strong on) to populate 8 UNIVERSES. Then he got completely lost in how he could tie up such ambitious story.
To know that you do not know is the best.To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 year ago#12
I actually won't consider it a asspull if they beat Jiren, Why?, I don't like him and his blatant boring OP-ness, I'll be more excited when I see FPUI Goku or Vegito or Gogeta or WHOEVER IT IS knock Jiren around like a ragdoll......
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
TFW: You're praying for an SR/SSR CHARACTER and get nothing but crap: https://i.imgur.com/T7oRxq3.gif

windfoot
1 year ago#13
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
I actually won't consider it a asspull if they beat Jiren, Why?, I don't like him and his blatant boring OP-ness, I'll be more excited when I see FPUI Goku or Vegito or Gogeta or WHOEVER IT IS knock Jiren around like a ragdoll......

Sorry you cant say he is op without actually knowing his backstory

Toriyama, again, is at fault for not giving jiren a proper backstory as he should have

I still like jiren, i like his demeanor and his glances but his lack of backstory is infuriating

Actually the lack of ALL universes backstory is annoying. If they wanted to do this this arc properly they should have wasted MUCH more time presenting the other universes and its participants.

Everything felt rushed
To know that you do not know is the best.To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
1 year ago#14
windfoot posted...
And goku beat up , tired and bruised in 50 minutes is going to get so good in it to be above the one above gods

They should have just let Buu in the tournament so he could play team healer, and justify all the crap with Goku being beaten and exhausted just to regain his stamina within a few minutes.

Don't know why the writers keep shafting Buu, he's been excluded from the RoF arc, U6 arc, and they threw him a small bone in the exhibition match just to write him out a 3rd time.

windfoot
1 year ago#15
mudkip72 posted...
windfoot posted...
And goku beat up , tired and bruised in 50 minutes is going to get so good in it to be above the one above gods

They should have just let Buu in the tournament so he could play team healer, and justify all the crap with Goku being beaten and exhausted just to regain his stamina within a few minutes.

Don't know why the writers keep shafting Buu, he's been excluded from the RoF arc, U6 arc, and they threw him a small bone in the exhibition match just to write him out a 3rd time.

Those small things would make the story so much better

But frankly they animate the episodes without the end in sight. They probably know what is going to happen 5-6 episodes forward but not the whole thing

And THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TELL A STORY

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 year ago#16
windfoot posted...

Toriyama, again, is at fault for not giving jiren a proper backstory as he should have

I still like jiren, i like his demeanor and his glances but his lack of backstory is infuriating

Actually the lack of ALL universes backstory is annoying. If they wanted to do this this arc properly they should have wasted MUCH more time presenting the other universes and its participants.

Everything felt rushed

Technically, You can, He tanks so much crap and doesn't even come out with a scratch, and even as he is right now, we know he STILL isn't using 100% of his power against Goku and Vegeta, He is completely Overpowered, In most other shows, the Antagonist for the arc at least would've taken a bit of visible damage or a scratch or two, but continued to beat the heroes, Jiren?, Nah man No scratches, no visible signs of damage, nothing.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
TFW: You're praying for an SR/SSR CHARACTER and get nothing but crap: https://i.imgur.com/T7oRxq3.gif

User Info: Sethera

Sethera
1 year ago#17
windfoot posted...
But frankly they animate the episodes without the end in sight. They probably know what is going to happen 5-6 episodes forward but not the whole thing

And THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TELL A STORY

You're right, but that's how Toriyama wrote the original manga. That's how Dragon Ball always was, from the moment Goku and Bulma met onward.
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
Freedom of speech is words that they will bend.

windfoot
1 year ago#18
windfoot posted...

Everything felt rushed

Technically, You can, He tanks so much crap and doesn't even come out with a scratch, and even as he is right now, we know he STILL isn't using 100% of his power against Goku and Vegeta, He is completely Overpowered, In most other shows, the Antagonist for the arc at least would've taken a bit of visible damage or a scratch or two, but continued to beat the heroes, Jiren?, Nah man No scratches, no visible signs of damage, nothing.

And?
He could be one billion years old
He could be a fusion of hakaishins.

He can be anything you can think of

We know he is as powerfull as hell and that is why he should win this

User Info: NinoSuave

NinoSuave
1 year ago#19
I understand Jiren is insane, but UI Goku was 100% on par with him even without knowing how to attack(They discussed him only knowing how to move in and dodge fast, but not apply that power to an actual attack).

My biggest thing is, how the hell are they going to deal with Toppo, who just happens to turn into a God of Destruction He just insta ragdolls everyone now and even caught Jirens attention mid fight.

I dont see a way Universe 7 win this. Only possibility would be UI Vegeto but I dont think thats an option since Vegeta refused to attempt UI and went with his own super blue.
Currently Playing: LoL and Path of Exile.

windfoot
1 year ago#20
Vegitto is the only acceptable option .

If goku wins by powering up even more his ultra ASStinct , this is the worst arc ever
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If jiren wins the tournament goku and vegeta lost every saga
  • Topic Archived