If jiren wins the tournament goku and vegeta lost every saga

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If jiren wins the tournament goku and vegeta lost every saga

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
5 months ago#21
Goku and vegeta winning is not terrible idea they got their asses handed to them every arc, why finish off super with them still getting their asses handed to them?
gofundme.com/rqsbj8 lets raise that fleek for the ultimate boss video

User Info: Toxin45

Toxin45
5 months ago#22
nativeboi85 posted...
Goku and vegeta winning is not terrible idea they got their asses handed to them every arc, why finish off super with them still getting their asses handed to them?

Because plot reasons this takes place before the epilogue of z.

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
5 months ago#23
Toxin45 posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

That i understand but this is possibly the last arc of super
gofundme.com/rqsbj8 lets raise that fleek for the ultimate boss video

User Info: Toxin45

Toxin45
5 months ago#24
nativeboi85 posted...
Toxin45 posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

That i understand but this is possibly the last arc of super

Also episode 126 have vegeta vs toppo while 127 have goku,vegeta,and 17 against Jiren.

User Info: ShadowRaiden00

ShadowRaiden00
5 months ago#25
its funny how people got pissed over Cauli and Kale yet 17 is currently fighting gods and last time we saw him, level 1 Cell beat his ass

Park Ranger work > 1000x gravity training
Black Chapters
http://i.imgur.com/T5VJ5Mi.gifv http://i.imgur.com/F3Yu7Aw.gifv http://i.imgur.com/7s86tr1.gif https://i.imgur.com/FCkVmSI.gif

User Info: King_Kash

King_Kash
5 months ago#26
My friends talk about this daily. I keep saying that super wrote itself into a wall. Seems to be the case with "most" tournaments in anime. Almost as if writers say "I can't think of something.........oh how about some kind of tournament".

User Info: MysticKnives

MysticKnives
5 months ago#27
jnblz316 posted...
evagelios posted...
nativeboi85 posted...
In battle of gods if beerus didnt respect goku they all would have died in the end, frieza saga if it wasnt for whis going back in time they would have lost, they lost the champa arc with goku giving up, if it wasnt for zeno they all would have died in the black arc

Now with the tournament ifnthey lose this only to be wished back by jiren at the end, our heroes did nothing

Ohhh nooooo, you mean they're actually going to develop the main 2 outside "Look at my new hair" ? Color me actually kind of interested in them for now.

For the most part I like the side characters more than Goku and Vegeta. So far this saga, 17 has earned my respect and I am hype for him to be playable in DBFighterZ

Agreed. No.17 is the MVP of this ark.

He's the dark horse for sure but he factually isn't the MVP
FC: 4871 - 7420 - 6071 | IGN: Raimundo

User Info: MysticKnives

MysticKnives
5 months ago#28
NinoSuave posted...
I understand Jiren is insane, but UI Goku was 100% on par with him even without knowing how to attack(They discussed him only knowing how to move in and dodge fast, but not apply that power to an actual attack).

My biggest thing is, how the hell are they going to deal with Toppo, who just happens to turn into a God of Destruction He just insta ragdolls everyone now and even caught Jirens attention mid fight.

I dont see a way Universe 7 win this. Only possibility would be UI Vegeto but I dont think thats an option since Vegeta refused to attempt UI and went with his own super blue.

UI Goku wasn't close to Jiren in power at all. 123 literally states that this is the first time a donor has seen Jiren this powerful in some time and he's finally showing a hint of his real power. Meaning he was suppressed as f*** back in 110 against UI.
FC: 4871 - 7420 - 6071 | IGN: Raimundo

User Info: Xx_SolidRaidenX

Xx_SolidRaidenX
5 months ago#29
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
windfoot posted...
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
I actually won't consider it a asspull if they beat Jiren, Why?, I don't like him and his blatant boring OP-ness, I'll be more excited when I see FPUI Goku or Vegito or Gogeta or WHOEVER IT IS knock Jiren around like a ragdoll......

Sorry you cant say he is op without actually knowing his backstory

Toriyama, again, is at fault for not giving jiren a proper backstory as he should have

I still like jiren, i like his demeanor and his glances but his lack of backstory is infuriating

Actually the lack of ALL universes backstory is annoying. If they wanted to do this this arc properly they should have wasted MUCH more time presenting the other universes and its participants.

Everything felt rushed

Technically, You can, He tanks so much crap and doesn't even come out with a scratch, and even as he is right now, we know he STILL isn't using 100% of his power against Goku and Vegeta, He is completely Overpowered, In most other shows, the Antagonist for the arc at least would've taken a bit of visible damage or a scratch or two, but continued to beat the heroes, Jiren?, Nah man No scratches, no visible signs of damage, nothing.

The fact that Jiren reflected a final flash with HIS EYES speaks volumes on how awful the writing is in super. The writers are incompetent at this point, Jiren is the Broly of this show

User Info: TheeDeputy

TheeDeputy
5 months ago#30
windfoot posted...
If they win it is the worst asspull in the history of dragon ball

For the sake of story telling i HOPE at worst it is a draw. But jiren should flat out win.

If jiren loses it is confirmed that gt> super

Yeah, no. Nothing will ever make GT anywhere near as good as super.
GIVE UP. ON ME GIVING UP.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If jiren wins the tournament goku and vegeta lost every saga

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived