• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If jiren wins the tournament goku and vegeta lost every saga

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
11 months ago#1
In battle of gods if beerus didnt respect goku they all would have died in the end, frieza saga if it wasnt for whis going back in time they would have lost, they lost the champa arc with goku giving up, if it wasnt for zeno they all would have died in the black arc

Now with the tournament ifnthey lose this only to be wished back by jiren at the end, our heroes did nothing
gofundme.com/rqsbj8 lets raise that fleek for the ultimate boss video

User Info: windfoot

windfoot
11 months ago#2
If they win it is the worst asspull in the history of dragon ball

For the sake of story telling i HOPE at worst it is a draw. But jiren should flat out win.

If jiren loses it is confirmed that gt> super
To know that you do not know is the best.To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
11 months ago#3
windfoot posted...

For the sake of story telling i HOPE at worst it is a draw. But jiren should flat out win.

All GT has given us is the beyond awesome lvl4 transformation. Other than that GT is painfully bad. Super could never hit that low
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: locksmithblack

locksmithblack
11 months ago#4
windfoot posted...

Did you forget how Vegeta became SSJ4?
Haters = Motivators

User Info: Kahntrast

Kahntrast
11 months ago#5
Goku and Vegeta will fuse.
And still lose

User Info: Saphiro187

Saphiro187
11 months ago#6
windfoot posted...

mind explaining? Didn't watch it all yet

User Info: Saphiro187

Saphiro187
11 months ago#7
locksmithblack posted...
windfoot posted...

Did you forget how Vegeta became SSJ4?

You mean being shot at by a tank?

User Info: evagelios

evagelios
11 months ago#8
nativeboi85 posted...
In battle of gods if beerus didnt respect goku they all would have died in the end, frieza saga if it wasnt for whis going back in time they would have lost, they lost the champa arc with goku giving up, if it wasnt for zeno they all would have died in the black arc

Now with the tournament ifnthey lose this only to be wished back by jiren at the end, our heroes did nothing

Ohhh nooooo, you mean they're actually going to develop the main 2 outside "Look at my new hair" ? Color me actually kind of interested in them for now.

For the most part I like the side characters more than Goku and Vegeta. So far this saga, 17 has earned my respect and I am hype for him to be playable in DBFighterZ

User Info: jnblz316

jnblz316
11 months ago#9
evagelios posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

Ohhh nooooo, you mean they're actually going to develop the main 2 outside "Look at my new hair" ? Color me actually kind of interested in them for now.

For the most part I like the side characters more than Goku and Vegeta. So far this saga, 17 has earned my respect and I am hype for him to be playable in DBFighterZ

Agreed. No.17 is the MVP of this ark.
what's the fine for necrophila in cryodil .. just asking ``

User Info: windfoot

windfoot
11 months ago#10
Saphiro187 posted...
windfoot posted...

mind explaining? Didn't watch it all yet

Well ok

From the moment the tournament was announced to the actually start of the tourney they had two days

On those two days goku barely trained having some light spar sessions with most of the cast and a short training session with whis
Vegita had a training session in the time room

Before the tournament it was never stated they were nowhere close to hakaishins levels. In the manga vegita is koed effortlelsy by beerus

Now they are in the tournament and there is a fighter that is actually STRONGER than the hakaishins. The tournament is 50 minutes long

In that time span goku is going to not only get a new form exclusive to the gods but get proficient in it enough to beat someone stronrr than a god

A form, by the way, that the hakaishins have a hard time mastering

And goku beat up , tired and bruised in 50 minutes is going to get so good in it to be above the one above gods

One can take so many asspulls. That is too much
To know that you do not know is the best.To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. If jiren wins the tournament goku and vegeta lost every saga
  • Topic Archived