DBS Episode 123 Discussion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. DBS Episode 123 Discussion

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
3 months ago#1
So, Vegeta's new form is described as "Breaking the Limit of Blue". No official name yet though.

Both Jiren and surprisingly Goku got brand new attacks

Android 17 and Gohan almost knock out Toppo, while Frieza reveals that Dyspo's onslaught did no damage to him.

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
3 months ago#2
BLB Vegeta?

Super Saiyan Blue Limit Broken Vegeta?
The Official Green Lantern and Swamp Thing Champion

User Info: biako06

biako06
3 months ago#3
It was a really good episode.

The highlight for me was basically Goku fighting the smartest he's fought basically in all of Dragon Ball Super.

In fact his strategies were like something you'd expect from Sasuke. Fighting like a ninja dropping caltrops and throwing shurikens (to use an analogy).

I have no idea how this arc is gonna end, but so far it's been great.

User Info: Blusmj

Blusmj
3 months ago#4
Krillin had that whole episode dedicated to him just for it to be another skill to add to Goku( :[ ). It was a decent episode though. I liked the new mine tricks Goku pulled on Jiren even if it did jacks*** to him.

:[

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
3 months ago#5
"They have Jiren on the ropes," The narrator says, lieing badly.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: biako06

biako06
3 months ago#6
Triforceformer posted...
"They have Jiren on the ropes," The narrator says, lieing badly.

Lol, they haven't even made a dent.

Same with 17 and Gohan vs Toppo.

User Info: xxmvcfanxx1000

xxmvcfanxx1000
3 months ago#7
I like how Goku actually manages to knock Jiren off the stage, but, y'know... it's Jiren.

Vegeta Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2? Full Powered Super Saiyan Blue? Ultra Impulse?

A lot of new material for future games to work with.
FC: 3325-2584-3662

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
3 months ago#8
BhevHD posted...
So, Vegeta's new form is described as "Breaking the Limit of Blue". No official name yet though.

xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
Vegeta Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2? Full Powered Super Saiyan Blue? Ultra Impulse?

Hasn't SSJ2 been referred to as "Ascending Beyond Super Saiyan" or being "Beyond the Limits of Super Saiyan" before? It would be kinda neat if Vegeta got SSJB2.
Now Playing: Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Now, let's count up your sins!

User Info: raphaelz

raphaelz
3 months ago#9
Next episode preview makes no sense.

Golden Freezer AND Ultimate Gohan to get rid of fodder like Dyspo while (I assume) Android 17 distracts God Toppo (despite the fact that the combined efforts of him and Ultimate Gohan were not enough) ?

User Info: zelos736

zelos736
3 months ago#10
I'm interested to see how they treat Vegeta's new form over the next few episodes. What we saw here was great, but we got so little because it was at the end of the episode lol. Right now I'm not thinking this power up is anywhere near Ultra Instinct, but as long as its equal to or somewhat greater than Goku's SSJBlue Kaioken x20 I will be happy.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. DBS Episode 123 Discussion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived