You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. PSA: 2D and 3v3 overview for newbies - DBZF and you

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 year ago#51
Thanks for this......I heard these terms before but didn't understand them. I only ever played the Marvel v. Capcom series so I heard some of these terms a lot.
"I'm a lot stronger this time!!!"
Dokkan Battle ID:748737433 Leader TUR SS4 Goku SA 10 Brave Exivus ID:768,306,470

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#52
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 year ago#53
DBZF should be DBFZ. 0/10 topic unbookmarked, unfavorited and deleted
It is said, that the strongest among us are those that suffer through silent pain.
PSN ID: Toan_Greenlow-16 Twitch Channel: toangreenlow22

User Info: thenewjersey

thenewjersey
1 year ago#54
tcsavato posted...
JELIFISH19 posted...
DrunkenPilot72 posted...
You can't have all characters excel at all positions unless there is no character diversity

Skullgirls

Skullgirls is a vastly different kind of game since it was balanced for every kind of team combination from 1v1 to 3v3

... nevertheless there it is doing what they said couldn't be done!

User Info: Hinakuluiau

Hinakuluiau
1 year ago#55
DrunkenPilot72 posted...
Edit is only available for the first hour

Mhmm, it's annoying.
There are some things where I just bypass critical thinking. - ROD
Hinakuluiau posted...
DrunkenPilot72 posted...

Mhmm, it's annoying.

I think it's done because GameFAQs allows hard edits of posts - actually changing what's on the server. If people were able to alter posts without regard for time, it would be fairly trivial (intentionally or otherwise) to cause some very serious issues by editing very old posts.

Sites that allow edits permanently/near permanently do so by 'soft' editing them, changing what people see, but what's in storage doesn't actually change. I don't know why GameFAQs doesn't do this.

It's also possible that they do and the edit limit is for some other reason.

User Info: tcsavato

tcsavato
1 year ago#57
blabla102384756 posted...
Hinakuluiau posted...
DrunkenPilot72 posted...

Mhmm, it's annoying.

I think it's done because GameFAQs allows hard edits of posts - actually changing what's on the server. If people were able to alter posts without regard for time, it would be fairly trivial (intentionally or otherwise) to cause some very serious issues by editing very old posts.

Sites that allow edits permanently/near permanently do so by 'soft' editing them, changing what people see, but what's in storage doesn't actually change. I don't know why GameFAQs doesn't do this.

It's also possible that they do and the edit limit is for some other reason.

GFAQs does store the edit history too. So you can see what was changed.

User Info: Mangafan3

Mangafan3
1 year ago#58
I manage to do a Gohan level 3 super assist, but how can I do the full kamehameha? If I hold the L2 button (he's the 2nd character ) he wont do his full super. What should I hold down to do the last push?
Pokemon X

User Info: MadDragonify

MadDragonify
1 year ago#59
"Virtua Fighter was designed to require Calculus"

The truest thing I have ever read. I laughed and cried at the same time.
3DS Friend Code 4012-8743-5435 Nextage
Chrono Trigger is the best JRPG of all time.

User Info: Kugro

Kugro
1 year ago#60
Thank God every example he gave was from marvel versus capcom 3. for a second i almost thought this was supposed to be a dragonball fighterz faq.

Oh.

Well, ok then, interesting way to write a topic...aimed to help casual players by giving references from every video game except the one they needed information on.

But uh, hey man...Nice guide for mvc.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. PSA: 2D and 3v3 overview for newbies - DBZF and you