• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. No leadership skill?

User Info: Lintfosho

Lintfosho
1 year ago#1
So I got this new hero and would really like to use him but it will not let me slot him anywhere. cant be my primary and I cant use him as support or even to send out on assignments. Everytime I try I get a message saying that he does not have the required Leadership skill. WTF? What is this and how do I fix it. does anyone know? Thanks!
XBox One: Lint1987

User Info: Velarios

Velarios
1 year ago#2
You need to unlock the Leadership skills from the first skill tree. You have Soldier by default and Constructor is manditory to continue along. The other 2 are on different branches.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."

User Info: Lintfosho

Lintfosho
1 year ago#3
i should have guessed that. Thanks for letting me know!
XBox One: Lint1987

User Info: Quanrian

Quanrian
1 year ago#4
Constructor isn't mandatory as in you cannot get rid of them... So be aware you can and do not do that because certain missions pertain to specific classes.

User Info: Loronzo

Loronzo
1 year ago#5
Constructor leadership is the first skill you unlock is what I think he means. But yeah keep at least one of each type hero: soldier, constructor, ninja, and outlander. Personally I only add them to the collection book if they're duplicates or I have a higher level of the same hero.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. No leadership skill?
  • Topic Archived