You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. What fortnite should DO about sweats

User Info: _IceSikle

_IceSikle
4 weeks ago#21
XxZiomaxX posted...
_IceSikle posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
_IceSikle posted...
Seo_the_Hero posted...
Just because I love being annoying (And doing s*** for others) I'm putting the guy who can't even spell "Sickle" right on the ignore list because why tf not?

Puts me on ignore to ask a question? Lol I got warned because I was on ce in a topic about a 24 yo dude trying to hook up with a 16 yo child. I don’t find that quite right so I let them know. Can’t help it if they got offended.

3403 active posts???

Umm. wtf?

Seo, GG, and Nathan are obviously the same person. I thought everyone who wasn't them already knew that.

Not that difficult to get a lot of posts.

Are you serious?

3400 posts isn't difficult? I mean, it is, if you like to do anything else in your life but post.

Nah not really. You just lack the knowledge 🤷🏼‍♂
I don't think I can do that, sorry. That's weird. I can't.
Wait so... youre complaining about people playing the game while youre trying to do a meme? Go to playground or creative dude... not everybody is a 12 year old who wants to be cutesy in a competitive game.
R.I.P. Eric the Actor 3/11/75 - 9/20/14
Ack Ack

User Info: heartherevenge

heartherevenge
4 weeks ago#23
myothracntwsbnd posted...
Wait so... youre complaining about people playing the game while youre trying to do a meme? Go to playground or creative dude... not everybody is a 12 year old who wants to be cutesy in a competitive game.

they do it so people let their guard down and they shoot you
psn/epic: heartherevenge

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
3 weeks ago#24
heartherevenge posted...
myothracntwsbnd posted...

they do it so people let their guard down and they shoot you

Congrats @heartherevenge you're the first person aside from Nathan to use your brain.
"Don't mess with me, I have the power of God and Anime!"
Greatest li(n)e ever said.

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
3 weeks ago#25
I can't believe I need to say this.

I've been sweating, I've been leveling up.
I'm already past Dragon Stance.
I reached Ember.
I am now sweating my ass off and doing memes when I'm bored and IDC about winning.
Are y'all happy now?
@myothracntwsbnd 2 questions:
What is that name? Were you making an account, had to use the toilet, and your pet jumped on the keyboard?

Second, isn't almost everyone who plays Fortnite 12 or 13?
"Don't mess with me, I have the power of God and Anime!"
Greatest li(n)e ever said.

User Info: _IceSikle

_IceSikle
3 weeks ago#26
Seo_the_Hero posted...
I can't believe I need to say this.

I've been sweating, I've been leveling up.
I'm already past Dragon Stance.
I reached Ember.
I am now sweating my ass off and doing memes when I'm bored and IDC about winning.
Are y'all happy now?
@myothracntwsbnd 2 questions:
What is that name? Were you making an account, had to use the toilet, and your pet jumped on the keyboard?

Second, isn't almost everyone who plays Fortnite 12 or 13?

That’s fine as long as you don’t complain about the people not screwing around.

His account is my other account was banned. Read.

Are you 12 or 13?
I don't think I can do that, sorry. That's weird. I can't.

User Info: GG_Abstrakt

GG_Abstrakt
3 weeks ago#27
XxZiomaxX posted...
_IceSikle posted...
Seo_the_Hero posted...
Just because I love being annoying (And doing s*** for others) I'm putting the guy who can't even spell "Sickle" right on the ignore list because why tf not?

Puts me on ignore to ask a question? Lol I got warned because I was on ce in a topic about a 24 yo dude trying to hook up with a 16 yo child. I don’t find that quite right so I let them know. Can’t help it if they got offended.

3403 active posts???

Umm. wtf?

Seo, GG, and Nathan are obviously the same person. I thought everyone who wasn't them already knew that.

I am not Nathan Wtf? First of all why would i name myself Nathan it's not even my name i usually use other names than my real name like goodguy [GG] for short or despacito9000

User Info: Nathan_Drake

Nathan_Drake
3 weeks ago#28
GG_Abstrakt posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
_IceSikle posted...
Seo_the_Hero posted...

3403 active posts???

Umm. wtf?

I am not Nathan Wtf? First of all why would i name myself Nathan it's not even my name i usually use other names than my real name like goodguy [GG] for short or despacito9000

I dont exactly see whats wrong with using a game characters name as your screen name on a gaming message board, but ok. Also abstrakt is a fortnite character so technically...

User Info: GG_Abstrakt

GG_Abstrakt
3 weeks ago#29
Nathan_Drake posted...
GG_Abstrakt posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
_IceSikle posted...
Seo_the_Hero posted...

3403 active posts???

Umm. wtf?

I dont exactly see whats wrong with using a game characters name as your screen name on a gaming message board, but ok. Also abstrakt is a fortnite character so technically...
wait Nathan drake is a charecter name my bad
D e s p a c i t o xD sorry

User Info: Nathan_Drake

Nathan_Drake
3 weeks ago#30
GG_Abstrakt posted...
Nathan_Drake posted...
GG_Abstrakt posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
_IceSikle posted...
Seo_the_Hero posted...

3403 active posts???

Umm. wtf?

wait Nathan drake is a charecter name my bad

🤨
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. What fortnite should DO about sweats