You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. What fortnite should DO about sweats

User Info: GG_Abstrakt

GG_Abstrakt
4 weeks ago#1
I have played with many sweats including ttv btws' like stop Trying so hard You're not winning a skirmish or anything like last time me and @Seo_the_Hero had fun with Another friend of mine we were constantly doing conga some people shoutout to those squads conga and emoted with us for a whole minute then they killed us which was fun thats what i want how the game to be fun i hate having to sweat or be sweated on by nerd necks everytime i wanna play casual team rumble there's sweats the only mode i can honestly only have fun is creative or playgrounds now how could they fix that? Skilled based matchmaking and if you're saying get good kid to me i have experience of the game since season 1 i know it would go amazingly with sbmm i have over 200+ solo wins and want the game to be more balanced.

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
4 weeks ago#2
Yep.
The sweats were coming for my ass. After a massive sweatfest where I somehow won (Sweats on switch and mobile btw), I had to flee and heal. Another sweats followed me for a minute, went INTO THE STORM just to kill me, and emoted for having 1 single kill after all game.
I did laugh how he was emoting (Phone it in) after getting his first kill in top 20. That gave me motive to keep grinding (At the purple glow Blackheart rn).
Times are tough. With a mix of sweating and meming, I'm continuing to enjoy myself and get the delightful Victory Royale, regardless if it means *Definitely NOT* camping in ballers inside a volcano all game in duos and getting 2 RPGs to spam at opponents.

Me and @GG_Abstrakt definitely did not do that last night.
We're pathetic sometimes.
"Don't mess with me, I have the power of God and Anime!"
Greatest li(n)e ever said.

User Info: Nathan_Drake

Nathan_Drake
4 weeks ago#3
Id be happy if they could just stop the aim botters on ps4. Its getting ridiculous now.

User Info: GG_Abstrakt

GG_Abstrakt
4 weeks ago#4
Nathan_Drake posted...
Id be happy if they could just stop the aim botters on ps4. Its getting ridiculous now.

Or should i say aim abuse:(

User Info: _IceSikle

_IceSikle
4 weeks ago#5
If you want to goof off, go to creative or stop whining about people actually playing the game properly.

If you're so skilled, skill based matchmaking wouldn't help you meme any. That's clearly all you're trying to do.
I don't think I can do that, sorry. That's weird. I can't.

User Info: Ghetto_Turtle

Ghetto_Turtle
4 weeks ago#6
GG_Abstrakt posted...
Nathan_Drake posted...

Did you just out one of your alts? >_>
Like puzzles? - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/73437155

User Info: EvolutionBaby

EvolutionBaby
4 weeks ago#7
Ghetto_Turtle posted...
GG_Abstrakt posted...
Nathan_Drake posted...

Did you just out one of your alts? >_>

Between the account's creation date and this post? I'd be highly surprised if it wasn't an alt.

Onto the ignore list with both of them. Third time seeing this topic, I'm pretty much over it at this point.

Seo_the_Hero
3 weeks ago#8
@_IceSikle I literally didn't complain this time.
I agree and disagree with Nathan and GG.
Aimbotters and Sweats are an issue. Unlike aimbotters, we need nerd necks for competition. The game isn't fun if it's EZ dubs all day.
I've grown to sort of respect pros and everytime I die to a tryhard, I use that as motivation to get better and eventually triumph over tryhards.
Are there too many tryhards? Maybe, I can't be the judge of that.
Should they all go away? No.

Seo_the_Hero
3 weeks ago#9
Just because I love being annoying (And doing s*** for others) I'm putting the guy who can't even spell "Sickle" right on the ignore list because why tf not?

Seo_the_Hero
3 weeks ago#10
And out of curiosity, how did you get "Warned" @_IceSikle ?
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. What fortnite should DO about sweats