You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. Anybody else go from being really addicted to this game to not liking it at all?

User Info: EvolutionBaby

EvolutionBaby
1 month ago#21
I'm in a very similar boat to Sonic.

Played BR early on, hated it, and moved back to Overwatch before long. Got sick of Overwatch's incredibly toxic community a few seasons later, gave BR another shot, and have been playing it as my main game ever since.

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
6 days ago#22
Not rn. The lack of Siphon in normal modes is disappointing.
Now I mostly play with friends, do Arena to improve and hopefully if ranked rewards come, I'll have them.
I only ever do normal solos if I'm doing challenges or doing the *Insert challenge here* challenge (Like 1 chest only).
Not changing this until Epic reverts the changes to core modes in 8.2
Started: 3.29.2019

User Info: An0therBK

An0therBK
22 hours ago#23
I just started playing LBP3. Fortnite is getting boring now.
Gamertag and PSN=LEPRACHAUN31783

User Info: Goldar

Goldar
17 hours ago#24
I still really like the game, but I'm also pretty burned out on it. The challenges this season have been stupidly easy and there's just not a whole hell of a lot left to do after spending just an hour or two knocking them out every Thursday.

Standard gameplay gets kind of stale after a while, so challenges in past seasons were a great way to spice things up. Having them become so damn easy really kills my motivation to want to play.
(edited 17 hours ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. Anybody else go from being really addicted to this game to not liking it at all?