How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

User Info: Vesperas

Vesperas
4 months ago#191
Oh, obviously the point of the second place video is you can get to 2nd place by using your toes.
Fierce Uprising's Legendary Leader and undisputed best MGO3 Sniper.
NA PS4 PSN: Vesperas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XyvA3xMG6I (10 secsonds)

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
4 months ago#192
4 straight posts 26 minutes apart? Who would care about your "testing" when you can't even format a simple post?

Vesperas posted...
Oh, obviously the point of the second place video is you can get to 2nd place by using your toes.

and then this:

LOL 2ND place is bad? Please, show me a new non-alt player who does that thier first solo game a few months into a kb/m & AA virgin tryhard fest.

These contradict each other.

But it's totally more mature to tell a former Pro in MGO3, who wrote an FAQ explicitly saying you need to quick snipe to GG w/o nubtubes/AA/etc in competitive modes. Why am I debating an ignorant AA simp? Oh right, I'm not (Blocked).

This was unintentional hilarity at its finest :D
LAL
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win a Divisional round playoff game -- 1/5/14

User Info: AltusJ

AltusJ
4 months ago#193
Vesperas posted...
ranasif25 posted...
I use kb/m on console and we don't have aim assist

Using a kb/m on a console is like bringing a graphite pool stick to a beat down bar, then b****ing a house stick user is using a bridge.

Kb/m is basically cheating in my book.

It was a good read, but surely there's more. Don't disappoint.
PSN: Altus_Janitorius
I have a vest. If I had my arms cut off, it would be a jacket.

User Info: heartherevenge

heartherevenge
4 months ago#194
Vesperas posted...
heartherevenge posted...
Vesperas posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
Man, I wonder how many wins I'd have if I turned off AA? Probably zero, right? ...or would it be more? I can't even keep up with what side you are arguing, since you have argued both at this point lol

How many wins do you have, TC? You have it off, right? Should be much higher than myself. Or at least your win rate should be great!

I can't believe this schmuck is still arguing AA helps out sooo much while simultaneously arguing that it makes him play worse lol

"free hand cannon hit guys!" how would you even know? You said you haven't used it. So, how do you know?
hard concept to understand?

Also, my 1st solo & only solo run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyrRF6SGveo

Doubt I'll get any wins soon, my friend likes solid gold squads... And refuses to fill.

congrats, you got 2nd place with 0 kills, and had no building to speak of so you got wrecked.

as someone who was a pro gamer in a different game, you show clear signs of not knowing positioning and getting high ground

1. Look at my weapons, I was afk 95% of the round. Kind of proves my point this is an EZ camper shooter.
2. It was a dead to rights win if the jump pad didn't exist. I don't play this enough to even knew it exist.
3. Wreck by a guy in a $ outfit who probably was 100/100 VS me, with dick weapons/ammo who thought he was dead?
4. LOL 2ND place is bad? Please, show me a new non-alt player who does that thier first solo game a few months into a kb/m & AA virgin tryhard fest.

It's funny how when I criticise poor/broken/cowardly tactics, "Oh ur sore, it's in the game." But when I camp to smoke a blunt, you're all Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1) my point exactly. you hid then posted this "oh see i got 2nd place im good at the game!!"
2) dead to rights? he had more health than that and had a lot better handle of the controls than you did.
3) doesnt matter if its a $$ outfit or not, you got wrecked. as a "pro player" from MGO you should know not to expose yourself the way you did
4) 2nd place isnt bad, but if youre gonna post this video saying "see anyone can get second place" then say "oh 2nd is bad? show me someone else who did it" like others have said, you contradict yourself more and more each time you post.
4a) the majority of PS4 players use a controller, not KB/M. again youre making up an excuse as to why youre bad, instead of just admitting you need to get better and you have some things in your game you need to improve on. im not great, but im sure as hell not gonna blame my deaths and make excuses for like "aa and try hards"

the tactics are only bad because you didnt use them and you got exposed horribly because of them. maybe online shooters just arent for you bud

XxZiomaxX posted...
keep hard scoping so hard that someone runs right up to you and murks you

Ziomax, theres no such thing as "hard scoping" thats just regular scoping, you dont need to put "hard" in front of it
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge

AltusJ
4 months ago#195
heartherevenge posted...

Ziomax, theres no such thing as "hard scoping" thats just regular scoping, you dont need to put "hard" in front of it

Maybe he finds it difficult. It is much easier to AA quickscope.

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
4 months ago#196
AltusJ posted...
heartherevenge posted...

It was pretty clearly to differentiate between quick scoping and what he was doing. Plus is more descriptive than "scoping" and 'hard scoping' has the negative connotation of forcing yourself into tunnel vision bc you are down scope for far too long. Which is exactly what happened to the player who posted the clip.
LAL
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win a Divisional round playoff game -- 1/5/14

User Info: broke812

broke812
4 months ago#197
AltusJ posted...
heartherevenge posted...

Hard scoping is when you stay zoomed in on a particular area for a long period of time. Aka longer than normal. It’s usually used when talking about people who camp.

I feel like I should remind people we are talking about a video game before they try to bring up how sniper rifles are used in real life. That’s always a fun argument.

AltusJ
4 months ago#198
XxZiomaxX posted...
It was pretty clearly to differentiate between quick scoping and what he was doing.

Whooosh...

There is nothing wrong with ADSing for longer than 1 second either. "Negative connotation"
(message deleted)

AltusJ
4 months ago#200
broke812 posted...
AltusJ posted...
heartherevenge posted...

Hard scoping is when you stay zoomed in on a particular area for a long period of time. Aka longer than normal. It’s usually used when talking about people who camp.

I feel like I should remind people we are talking about a video game before they try to bring up how sniper rifles are used in real life. That’s always a fun argument.

Actually, hard scoping simply refers to aquiring your target while ADSing. It can be as little as a couple seconds. It has nothing to do with camping. You can camp and quickscope as well. You can even camp and hip fire.

You guys play a lot of COD?

https://youtu.be/nFqS5IFXJgE
Nova Betrayed is great at both.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived