• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

User Info: Vesperas

Vesperas
5 months ago#181
ranasif25 posted...
I use kb/m on console and we don't have aim assist

Using a kb/m on a console is like bringing a graphite pool stick to a beat down bar, then b****ing a house stick user is using a bridge.

Kb/m is basically cheating in my book.
Fierce Uprising's Legendary Leader and undisputed best MGO3 Sniper.
NA PS4 PSN: Vesperas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XyvA3xMG6I (10 secsonds)

Vesperas
5 months ago#182
NameBrandj posted...
Vesperas posted...
NameBrandj posted...
Nordini posted...
broke812 posted...
If it makes you guys feel any better I had to look up what mgo2 was

Same. I didn't even know the metal gear series had online. Talk about irrelevant.

It did and it was fantastic. Well mgo was mgo2 was ok and mgo3 never touched.

Mgo though man that was fun as ever

mgo1 was on ps2's end, hardly popular as it was a "substance" version.

mgo2 was probably the hardest tps on the market during its run. 3 dlcs, ingame tournaments, and half the player base was insta kill HS AR users. Only the teleport lag and glitchers ruined it. I-frames = Couldn't spray = Nubs got owned

mgo3 failure, a solo 0 win host could abort during a 6 man's 5th win victory music and screw them on 5th win prize.

Subsistence actually.

But either way. I'm glad I didn't miss much with mgo3

Did you see the Quotes around Substance? If MGSV came out with a VemonsistenceLOL version, we'd still call it the "substance" version. This is not a debate, every hardcore mgs'er does this, and even use the term on other games.

User Info: heartherevenge

heartherevenge
5 months ago#183
Vesperas posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
Man, I wonder how many wins I'd have if I turned off AA? Probably zero, right? ...or would it be more? I can't even keep up with what side you are arguing, since you have argued both at this point lol

How many wins do you have, TC? You have it off, right? Should be much higher than myself. Or at least your win rate should be great!

I can't believe this schmuck is still arguing AA helps out sooo much while simultaneously arguing that it makes him play worse lol

"free hand cannon hit guys!" how would you even know? You said you haven't used it. So, how do you know?

Again, pro bowlers don't need bumpers as they won't gutter. Bumpers only help those who can't aim. Why is this such a hard concept to understand?

Also, my 1st solo & only solo run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyrRF6SGveo

Doubt I'll get any wins soon, my friend likes solid gold squads... And refuses to fill.

congrats, you got 2nd place with 0 kills, and had no building to speak of so you got wrecked.

as someone who was a pro gamer in a different game, you show clear signs of not knowing positioning and getting high ground
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
5 months ago#184
Vesperas posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
Man, I wonder how many wins I'd have if I turned off AA? Probably zero, right? ...or would it be more? I can't even keep up with what side you are arguing, since you have argued both at this point lol

How many wins do you have, TC? You have it off, right? Should be much higher than myself. Or at least your win rate should be great!

I can't believe this schmuck is still arguing AA helps out sooo much while simultaneously arguing that it makes him play worse lol

"free hand cannon hit guys!" how would you even know? You said you haven't used it. So, how do you know?

Again, pro bowlers don't need bumpers as they won't gutter. Bumpers only help those who can't aim. Why is this such a hard concept to understand?

Doubt I'll get any wins soon, my friend likes solid gold squads... And refuses to fill.

Yeah dude, you did so well getting zero kills and hiding to get 2nd place all so you could get absolutely ass blasted o.O Why would you even post that LMAO

Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
You just literally admitted your ignorance

No I said I've never saw the crosshair move on their own to follow someone.

I did answer you many many posts ago, but you were so focused on boosting that mgo ego no one cared about to notice I guess.

But you've admitted to using it so I guess you put your bumpers up, your training wheels on and went and made a hypocrite of yourself

Gg you just played yourself.

For science? Grow up, I literally turned AA because no one gave a solid answer, and I got results, see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoCwubQWpdI

ALL of the cross hair moving is AA. If you can't notice crosshairs following jumping people (even in the bus briefing), you have to be horrible at shooters. My friend who we both know is bad? He doesn't even notice it if I point it out. Who's to say I wouldn't of killed the guy I didn't get the chance to hit? To Zion guy: This is how good players get hurt by AA.

"Good" players. Yeah, keep hard scoping so hard that someone runs right up to you and murks you. And you are some sniping god in some other obscure game?

This is actual comedy. Keep posting videos and giving your opinion on this game where you are so clearly a "good" player. lol
LAL
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win a Divisional round playoff game -- 1/5/14

User Info: Sharashaska

Sharashaska
5 months ago#185
wow he posted the last 11 seconds of his run? LMAO bet he was hiding in bushes the entire game.. yeah.. that's our "undisputed best sniper of whatever" dumbass
the enemy started calling me sharashka. shashka, its a type of sabre from the caucasus. somewhere along the line, shashka got stuck on the end of sharashka

User Info: cantcomplain18

cantcomplain18
5 months ago#186
That was sad.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life!" - Sir Terry Pratchett, R.I.P.

User Info: NameBrandj

NameBrandj
5 months ago#187
Vesperas posted...
NameBrandj posted...
Vesperas posted...
NameBrandj posted...
Nordini posted...
broke812 posted...

Same. I didn't even know the metal gear series had online. Talk about irrelevant.

mgo2 was probably the hardest tps on the market during its run. 3 dlcs, ingame tournaments, and half the player base was insta kill HS AR users. Only the teleport lag and glitchers ruined it. I-frames = Couldn't spray = Nubs got owned

mgo3 failure, a solo 0 win host could abort during a 6 man's 5th win victory music and screw them on 5th win prize.

Subsistence actually.

Did you see the Quotes around Substance? If MGSV came out with a VemonsistenceLOL version, we'd still call it the "substance" version. This is not a debate, every hardcore mgs'er does this, and even use the term on other games.

Guess I didn't renew my subscription. Sorry that me and all my hardcore MGS friends call them by there real name.

Vesperas
5 months ago#188
heartherevenge posted...
Vesperas posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...

hard concept to understand?

congrats, you got 2nd place with 0 kills, and had no building to speak of so you got wrecked.

as someone who was a pro gamer in a different game, you show clear signs of not knowing positioning and getting high ground

1. Look at my weapons, I was afk 95% of the round. Kind of proves my point this is an EZ camper shooter.
2. It was a dead to rights win if the jump pad didn't exist. I don't play this enough to even knew it exist.
3. Wreck by a guy in a $ outfit who probably was 100/100 VS me, with dick weapons/ammo who thought he was dead?
4. LOL 2ND place is bad? Please, show me a new non-alt player who does that thier first solo game a few months into a kb/m & AA virgin tryhard fest.

It's funny how when I criticise poor/broken/cowardly tactics, "Oh ur sore, it's in the game." But when I camp to smoke a blunt, you're all Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Vesperas
5 months ago#189
Zio: Try watching the mgo vids? I was hard scoping ON PURPOSE TO TEST AA. The sad fact you are making anything else about essentially a freebattle game, is pathetic.

What is funny is how you sidestep the data: AA is OP, again, I was either not getting straight answers in fear of you AA Tryhards being exposed as garbage, or you are so garbage you can't notice a cross hair moving on it's ****ing own.

But it's totally more mature to tell a former Pro in MGO3, who wrote an FAQ explicitly saying you need to quick snipe to GG w/o nubtubes/AA/etc in competitive modes. Why am I debating an ignorant AA simp? Oh right, I'm not (Blocked).

These vids weren't a show a skill, it was science. I test crap in every game, look at my contrib page.

In mgo, below, I didn't need to test, I had dozens of top tier players, so I didn't need to make a topic about how AA works. I did here, got the token AAtryhard response, did my own testing, and somehow you need to make it about skill to try and make your AA scrub ass feel good? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoW85vLyVKdoG-16CMqzy4tce6TKvldfs

Vesperas
5 months ago#190
NameBrandj posted...
Vesperas posted...
NameBrandj posted...
Vesperas posted...
NameBrandj posted...
Nordini posted...
broke812 posted...

Subsistence actually.

Guess I didn't renew my subscription. Sorry that me and all my hardcore MGS friends call them by there real name.

"If" they" were" hardcore, "I" or my friends would kn"ow them, and "we'd tel"l you t"o gg an"d spot b****ing about" something I obviously "knew."
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?
  • Topic Archived