• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

User Info: Vesperas

Vesperas
6 months ago#151
heartherevenge posted...
Vesperas posted...
heartherevenge posted...
Nordini posted...
What I do know is that I would 100% beat any player with a 4% winrate. There is not a shred of doubt.

this isnt at all accurate. you can still lose to someone with a 4% win rate... 4% of the time

Never rely on stats. Again, it's funny how in more hardcore games with official stats (no boosting/stacking/scum rules) every time I mention stats, everyone says stats don't matter.

In a game I haven't even played solo, they do lol.

I once won an mgo2 tourny with a fresh alt, died once the entire time. Sold the account for 20$.

so you had a 0% win rate and won... but yet you say youll beat someone with a 4% win rate everytime. you box yourself into these holes on this topic then berate and use AA as a reason to "prove youre right".

something tells me you tried this game, got owned because you didnt have the AAA like MGO did and you dont know how to react, so youre trying to accuse the assist in game as a reason bad players are "good" and "good players are bad" if you dont want the assist then go play PC, but you wont because you need the assist to bridge the gap between you and the better players

Who said I got owned? Before making this topic, I played TWO dous. 5 kills, 2 of which were 1v2's.

Sunday, we let a 3rd guy use my character (had to switch invert off everytime, annoying) and I jokingly said "Better do good, I don't want virgins creeping on bad stats"

"people don't look at your stats"

Congrats, you virgined yourself.
Fierce Uprising's Legendary Leader and undisputed best MGO3 Sniper.
NA PS4 PSN: Vesperas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XyvA3xMG6I (10 secsonds)

Vesperas
6 months ago#152
heartherevenge posted...
Vesperas posted...
but call the greatest president to American workers a homophobe.

i dont think Frank Roosevelt was homophobic

You were alive then?

Wasn't he the democrat who threw Japanese in camps?

Vesperas
6 months ago#153
I sadlyjust realized Vas0 (who I'm surprised wasn't accused of being my alt) was talking to someone I blocked lol.

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
6 months ago#154
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
I used AA last night, anyone saying it doesn't help is too bad at video games...

It's range is crazy and works even before holding in L1 (aim for me).

Now I know why it took this long to not get an answer, you guys didn't want to feel ashamed!

I'll respond to other posts, it was fun, but I'm only going to play casually with my buddy, no solo, and only squads if there is family.

Placebo effect.

It's only good because you had it in your head that it was amazing.

No. I was getting mid range smg kills with lil effort, you don't get that crap manual, ie if you are shooting and the person moves, you miss a lot of shots if you don't follow. AA? Nope free kill.

Least with mgo3, you need to hit them once to start the AA chain, here, it babies you 100% of the time.

When the guy said he uses it scan bushes, I didn't know at the time you can see the assist working even in hip fire mode.

Yeah it's called bloom

Weapons miss, all rng

You had a good game and claimed it was the AA

Placebo

RNG,you mean you spray and pray? Yup, someone who can make those snipes shown in previous vids defly doesn't know the difference WHEN THE GAME MOVES YOUR CROSS HAIR ON ITS OWN.

It's so sad, I made this topic because I didn't want to use AA, to see how it was... I did see how it was and you are still desperately defending it...

You have to be a terrible player otherwise to not notice the crosshair moving when you aim OFF a person.

Mine is off so yeah.

Only the first shot is accurate on weapons like the AR. Other shots can miss. It's called bloom
PSN: str1fe92g A Link to the Past speedrun https://youtu.be/t1hCCZZHOFk
Monster Hunter Zero Dawn "The Proving": https://youtu.be/MH97KVl67-g

User Info: Cubis101

Cubis101
6 months ago#155
Vesperas posted...
Sharashaska posted...
oh no.. now tc is here too after being a pain in the butt on the mgo boards -.-

The same boards who called me an idiot for NOT AAing, then said I was a pus because I sniped out side of AA range and called HS's a crutch.

You know wh mostlyy all the OG tourny winners from mgo2 left mgo3 the first month? Because it was a casual mess catered to scrubs like you, who defend crap ass mechanics. I bowl w/o bumpers.

Lets keep your MGO career out of this. I don't think anyone here cares about it.
GT, PSN, Switch, & Steam: Cubis101
Currently Playing: Fortnite, Celeste, Mercenary Kings: Reloaded, League of Legends, Hearthstone, Final Fantasy BE

Vesperas
6 months ago#156
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
I used AA last night, anyone saying it doesn't help is too bad at video games...

Now I know why it took this long to not get an answer, you guys didn't want to feel ashamed!

I'll respond to other posts, it was fun, but I'm only going to play casually with my buddy, no solo, and only squads if there is family.

Placebo effect.

No. I was getting mid range smg kills with lil effort, you don't get that crap manual, ie if you are shooting and the person moves, you miss a lot of shots if you don't follow. AA? Nope free kill.

Least with mgo3, you need to hit them once to start the AA chain, here, it babies you 100% of the time.

When the guy said he uses it scan bushes, I didn't know at the time you can see the assist working even in hip fire mode.

Yeah it's called bloom

Weapons miss, all rng

Placebo

RNG,you mean you spray and pray? Yup, someone who can make those snipes shown in previous vids defly doesn't know the difference WHEN THE GAME MOVES YOUR CROSS HAIR ON ITS OWN.

It's so sad, I made this topic because I didn't want to use AA, to see how it was... I did see how it was and you are still desperately defending it...

You have to be a terrible player otherwise to not notice the crosshair moving when you aim OFF a person.

Mine is off so yeah.

Only the first shot is accurate on weapons like the AR. Other shots can miss. It's called bloom

So your first bullet, that gets shifted by aim assist doesn't do anything? Got ya.

Vesperas
6 months ago#157
Cubis101 posted...
Vesperas posted...
Sharashaska posted...

The same boards who called me an idiot for NOT AAing, then said I was a pus because I sniped out side of AA range and called HS's a crutch.

You know wh mostlyy all the OG tourny winners from mgo2 left mgo3 the first month? Because it was a casual mess catered to scrubs like you, who defend crap ass mechanics. I bowl w/o bumpers.

Lets keep your MGO career out of this. I don't think anyone here cares about it.

Then that random shouldn't of brought it up.

But no, we can keep pretending that a once elitist crowd of closely known mgo2 players giving mgo3 no chance due to soft core implementations is the same thing that's happening to games everywhere.

User Info: Vas0

Vas0
6 months ago#158
Vesperas posted...
I sadlyjust realized Vas0 (who I'm surprised wasn't accused of being my alt) was talking to someone I blocked lol.

I'm surprised too. Especially because none of these trolls can keep track of who they are and were talking to. Makes it entertaining though.
PSN: Vastet
Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
6 months ago#159
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...

Placebo effect.

Yeah it's called bloom

Weapons miss, all rng

Placebo

Mine is off so yeah.

So your first bullet, that gets shifted by aim assist doesn't do anything? Got ya.

Its hit scan. Longs that you're on target it'll hit. AS doesn't change that.
PSN: str1fe92g A Link to the Past speedrun https://youtu.be/t1hCCZZHOFk
Monster Hunter Zero Dawn "The Proving": https://youtu.be/MH97KVl67-g

User Info: Cubis101

Cubis101
6 months ago#160
Vesperas posted...
Cubis101 posted...
Vesperas posted...
Sharashaska posted...

Then that random shouldn't of brought it up.

Fair

But no, we can keep pretending that a once elitist crowd of closely known mgo2 players giving mgo3 no chance due to soft core implementations is the same thing that's happening to games everywhere.

Who the f*** cares? If you want to complain about something destroying gaming try a better topic.
GT, PSN, Switch, & Steam: Cubis101
Currently Playing: Fortnite, Call of Duty: WW2, Okami HD Rayman Legends, Hearthstone, Final Fantasy BE
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?
  • Topic Archived