How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

User Info: Vesperas

Vesperas
4 months ago#141
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
I used AA last night, anyone saying it doesn't help is too bad at video games...

It's range is crazy and works even before holding in L1 (aim for me).

Now I know why it took this long to not get an answer, you guys didn't want to feel ashamed!

I'll respond to other posts, it was fun, but I'm only going to play casually with my buddy, no solo, and only squads if there is family.

Placebo effect.

It's only good because you had it in your head that it was amazing.

No. I was getting mid range smg kills with lil effort, you don't get that crap manual, ie if you are shooting and the person moves, you miss a lot of shots if you don't follow. AA? Nope free kill.

Least with mgo3, you need to hit them once to start the AA chain, here, it babies you 100% of the time.

When the guy said he uses it scan bushes, I didn't know at the time you can see the assist working even in hip fire mode.
Fierce Uprising's Legendary Leader and undisputed best MGO3 Sniper.
NA PS4 PSN: Vesperas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XyvA3xMG6I (10 secsonds)

Vesperas
4 months ago#142
NameBrandj posted...
Vesperas posted...
I used AA last night, anyone saying it doesn't help is too bad at video games...

Now I know why it took this long to not get an answer, you guys didn't want to feel ashamed!

I'll respond to other posts, it was fun, but I'm only going to play casually with my buddy, no solo, and only squads if there is family.

Phew. I was scared you were going to play seriously and do solos. You'd embarrass us all. Thank you for not doing that. Phew.

Embarrassing you implies I'd tbag you, which is true.

Vesperas
4 months ago#143
AzurexNightmare posted...
Guys just call Vesperas Arius. He used to go by that name around 2004 era. He's actually cosplayed Arius from DMC2 before. It was his favorite character. Don't take him too seriously.

You know I wrote a big review for that game, right?

Vesperas
4 months ago#144
Sublime881 posted...
strife_37916 posted...
TC you need a new hobby.

At the end of the day this is just sad

Apparently this TC just needs his own forum to post on lol. I don't know that I have ever seen anything this absurd and this is gamefaqs we are talking about haha.

"Good" players who use handicaps, calling manual players "bad" is quite absurd.

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
4 months ago#145
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...

Placebo effect.

No. I was getting mid range smg kills with lil effort, you don't get that crap manual, ie if you are shooting and the person moves, you miss a lot of shots if you don't follow. AA? Nope free kill.

Least with mgo3, you need to hit them once to start the AA chain, here, it babies you 100% of the time.

When the guy said he uses it scan bushes, I didn't know at the time you can see the assist working even in hip fire mode.

Yeah it's called bloom

Weapons miss, all rng

You had a good game and claimed it was the AA

Placebo
PSN: str1fe92g A Link to the Past speedrun https://youtu.be/t1hCCZZHOFk
Monster Hunter Zero Dawn "The Proving": https://youtu.be/MH97KVl67-g

Vesperas
4 months ago#146
heartherevenge posted...
Nordini posted...
What I do know is that I would 100% beat any player with a 4% winrate. There is not a shred of doubt.

this isnt at all accurate. you can still lose to someone with a 4% win rate... 4% of the time

Never rely on stats. Again, it's funny how in more hardcore games with official stats (no boosting/stacking/scum rules) every time I mention stats, everyone says stats don't matter.

In a game I haven't even played solo, they do lol.

I once won an mgo2 tourny with a fresh alt, died once the entire time. Sold the account for 20$.

Vesperas
4 months ago#147
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...
strife_37916 posted...
Vesperas posted...

Placebo effect.

Yeah it's called bloom

Weapons miss, all rng

You had a good game and claimed it was the AA

Placebo

RNG,you mean you spray and pray? Yup, someone who can make those snipes shown in previous vids defly doesn't know the difference WHEN THE GAME MOVES YOUR CROSS HAIR ON ITS OWN.

It's so sad, I made this topic because I didn't want to use AA, to see how it was... I did see how it was and you are still desperately defending it...

You have to be a terrible player otherwise to not notice the crosshair moving when you aim OFF a person.

Vesperas
4 months ago#148
Korppi123 posted...
Man, we need an ability to create a custom game to resolve these internet fights xD

Been asking konami this for years.

There solution was to increase body shot resistance (making it harder to manually kill too).

Then they made diving break the AA chain, but they added in a dive delay, so you were a free kill the second you got up.

User Info: heartherevenge

heartherevenge
4 months ago#149
Vesperas posted...
heartherevenge posted...
Nordini posted...
What I do know is that I would 100% beat any player with a 4% winrate. There is not a shred of doubt.

this isnt at all accurate. you can still lose to someone with a 4% win rate... 4% of the time

Never rely on stats. Again, it's funny how in more hardcore games with official stats (no boosting/stacking/scum rules) every time I mention stats, everyone says stats don't matter.

In a game I haven't even played solo, they do lol.

I once won an mgo2 tourny with a fresh alt, died once the entire time. Sold the account for 20$.

so you had a 0% win rate and won... but yet you say youll beat someone with a 4% win rate everytime. you box yourself into these holes on this topic then berate and use AA as a reason to "prove youre right".

something tells me you tried this game, got owned because you didnt have the AAA like MGO did and you dont know how to react, so youre trying to accuse the assist in game as a reason bad players are "good" and "good players are bad" if you dont want the assist then go play PC, but you wont because you need the assist to bridge the gap between you and the better players
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge

Vesperas
4 months ago#150
NameBrandj posted...
Nordini posted...
Vas0 posted...
Information that doesn't even cover 10% of someones actual skill, which if you weren't a casual scrub you'd know.

So kills, wins, deaths, and score don't cover 10% of someone's actual skill? What does cover the other 90%+ of your skill? Revives (lol)?

I suppose you're just really really good but your character gets randomly hit by lightning in 90% of your matches so that's why you always lose? I suppose you have way better aim and building than everybody else, but they just get lucky every time and thats why you lose all your fights?

I truly wonder what it would be like to live in this fantasy world of yours where data means nothing and you can believe you're magically better than everyone despite all information pointing to the contrary.

Duh it was his little cousin that brought those stats does

Play style is important.

90% of my deaths in probably both mgo3 & fortnite are from behind. I don't camp, I do this to be interesting.

As me myself would rather see someone take names in the open go 2 & 1 then watch someone hide for the entire map, only poping out when another dude is busy.

We had a guy in mgo2 who'd go 12 & 2ish in practice in team 1 tryouts. Always an AK from behind. Didn't take him despite his rank was higher,,because he was dirt in actual objective modes... we were all 17s, he'd use a shield vs 4 random 14s and have to roll into the target.

He then 1v1ed an actual bad player in a practice room, and lost.

Next story will be how me and my team of 1700gps merked a team in the 2200s. They called our first two shut out wins luck, then accused me of glitching as I got a 2x first in VV with a p90. They said they recorded, and I got banned from the user made mgo site for begging for it.

So called pro teams would use alt VS us, because we'd always destroy thier GP... then lose and say "oh we didn't runner2ar2"
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. How's Auto Aim Assist work in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived