You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Is it just me or does Zenos's moveset seem very basic/bland?

User Info: mad_hax_man

mad_hax_man
1 month ago#41
kewldude475 posted...
I'd say Kam has a place equally as much as Zenos, wouldn't consider maining either character at the moment. XIV and XI needed a villain.

I'm not disputing the character choice, I just think his moveset looks very bland, but since there are no season pass spots to think about now, I have no problem with his inclusion.

The big difference between the two is that Kam'lanaut isn't that popular within his own fanbase. Lady Lilith is the most popular XI villain by a large margin and I would be surprised if Kam'lanaut was more popular than his older brother, Eald'narche
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart

User Info: I eat food

I eat food
1 month ago#42
mad_hax_man posted...
kewldude475 posted...
I'd say Kam has a place equally as much as Zenos, wouldn't consider maining either character at the moment. XIV and XI needed a villain.

I'm not disputing the character choice, I just think his moveset looks very bland, but since there are no season pass spots to think about now, I have no problem with his inclusion.

The big difference between the two is that Kam'lanaut isn't that popular within his own fanbase. Lady Lilith is the most popular XI villain by a large margin and I would be surprised if Kam'lanaut was more popular than his older brother, Eald'narche

Kam'lanaut is weird by every standard. He's not the main villain of his expansion like Eal'dnarche, he's not popular Lilith nor is he iconic like Shadow Lord. The most you can say for him is that of the two villains designed by Nomura, he was the one who's fighting style better suited Dissidia. Where as Eald'narche just did ancient magic like Shantotto or stood on a floating platform and sent machines after you which is obviously not compatible with Dissida.

mad_hax_man
1 month ago#43
Does anyone know how popular Kam'lanaut is with the FFXI Japanese audience? Maybe is a reverse of Caius?
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart

User Info: I eat food

I eat food
1 month ago#44
mad_hax_man posted...
Does anyone know how popular Kam'lanaut is with the FFXI Japanese audience? Maybe is a reverse of Caius?

He's not very. Like they think he is as weird a choice as we do.

mad_hax_man
1 month ago#45
I eat food posted...
mad_hax_man posted...

He's not very. Like they think he is as weird a choice as we do.

Oh well. At least Ealdn'arche made it into Dissidia:OO. Maybe we will get Lady Lilith by 2054
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Is it just me or does Zenos's moveset seem very basic/bland?