• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Who's The Best Marksman In The Game?

User Info: sleepercell99

sleepercell99
2 months ago#1
imo Ace.

I like Kefka too.

User Info: Im_Just_a_Chair

Im_Just_a_Chair
2 months ago#2
Shantotto, Ace, Ultimecia, in that order.

Yuna used to be great, but they nerfed her pretty hard.

User Info: MauroMartel

MauroMartel
2 months ago#3
They call some characters "marksmen", yet none uses an actual marksmanship weapon. No Vincent, Barret, Irvine, Sazh, Balthier, Fran, King, Trey, Cater or Prompto. Not even Yuna as she was in FFX2 or Laguna who was in Dissidia duodecim. What a joke.
Honor above everything.

User Info: dentedsky

dentedsky
2 months ago#4
Ace.
i dunno what to put here

User Info: AllHalliwell

AllHalliwell
2 months ago#5
MauroMartel posted...
They call some characters "marksmen", yet none uses an actual marksmanship weapon. No Vincent, Barret, Irvine, Sazh, Balthier, Fran, King, Trey, Cater or Prompto. Not even Yuna as she was in FFX2 or Laguna who was in Dissidia duodecim. What a joke.

Relax, Laguna will arrive someday. As for the characters you mentioned, pretty sure most of them won't make it to the roster unless AC/NT has a, I don't know, 10-year longevity
"M-magic?"
- Locke Cole, before taking on a berserk Angel Winged Rinoa

User Info: Mayleth

Mayleth
1 month ago#6
Ace or Shannotto in my opinion. At the very least Ace is the meta marksman lol. Before Yuna's nerf I would have definitely said Yuna.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Who's The Best Marksman In The Game?
  • Topic Archived