• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BlitzPanther

BlitzPanther
2 months ago#1
Thought he was out today?

User Info: _Aigis-chan_

_Aigis-chan_
2 months ago#2
He'll be here the 22nd.
3DS FC:3239-3735-3372 Pokken DX mains:Scizor, Lucario, Braixen, and Gardevoir.

User Info: KurokiCloud

KurokiCloud
2 months ago#3
WHAT!? ugh, I thought it was out on the 19th too.

User Info: swyg

swyg
2 months ago#4
He's covering the northern region of the US and all of F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Canada.
https://youtu.be/NIXq7Q1fSGk

User Info: Cosmo89

Cosmo89
2 months ago#5
swyg posted...
He's covering the northern region of the US and all of F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ Canada.

Wow did you write for Jay Leno?
Broad hearted and open minded. Skipped out of the closet 11/2016

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
2 months ago#6
I guess I should ask...is Snow supposed to be out today or is this a assumption from everyone (my understanding is he’s out in New Zealand supposedly)

User Info: Simmedon

Simmedon
2 months ago#7
TheVector posted...
I guess I should ask...is Snow supposed to be out today or is this a assumption from everyone (my understanding is he’s out in New Zealand supposedly)

I believe it's a "It's midnight in Japan so therefore he must be out worldwide now" type of mentality.
Switch FC: SW-5456-1062-9038
"You nuked me with light, I shot you four times... I think we can call it even."

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
2 months ago#8
Simmedon posted...
TheVector posted...

I believe it's a "It's midnight in Japan so therefore he must be out worldwide now" type of mentality.

Well, I’m also used to getting the DLC earlier in the day my timezone (there usually out by 8:30 AM for me)....if it’s later at two then i get it...And last I checked the The game update wasn’t out either so I don’t know

User Info: Dissidia_Crazed

Dissidia_Crazed
2 months ago#9
I've heard the 19th, 21st, and 22nd.

I don't know anymore...
My signature does not define me. It is just a signature.

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
2 months ago#10
Japan store updates on a thurs, but there been exceptions of PSN updated on a friday, well perhaps the PSN is slow to update today or they are saving it for friday perhaps.
  • Topic Archived