• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Playing against JPN players is a lot less toxic

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
1 month ago#11
Yes because queue dodging at the last second to keep you in a free loss is so respectful and polite.
The Rock 2020

User Info: Dylan-DJL

Dylan-DJL
1 month ago#12
UltimaXOmega posted...
Yes because queue dodging at the last second to keep you in a free loss is so respectful and polite.

Sounds a little generalized. Notice I said less and not completely. Just sayin...
Crystal A Kefka/Crystal E Jecht
Adamant E Zidane/Vayne/Kuja YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFcMPyGEtqRGvIw001-S2KA

User Info: EreiEmiya

EreiEmiya
1 month ago#13
Booglee posted...
In general Japanese are respectful. Seems like being a complete douchebag is just an American, European thing.

Just something in our education that is clearly lacking i guess, i'm from EU (i'm french) and people there are most of the time impolite, always loves to trashtalk people to death, etc... and on the adults side it's not even better (i would say it's even worse especially at work).

Well, i still love France and i wouldn't say the grass is always greener elsewhere but there's clearly something about our cultural differences, i would also say internet helped this kind of behavior as well.
Currently playing: Fate Unlimited Codes (PS2/PSP) - Fate/Extra - Fate/Extra CCC - Legend of Heroes: Trail of Cold Steel IV
Waiting: World of FF Maxima
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Playing against JPN players is a lot less toxic
  • Topic Archived