5th HP Attacks

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
I saw this brought up in one of the Rinoa threads. It's been one of the things I've wanted to see the most, and would definitely make some characters feel new again even without an overhaul. What would you like to see for your characters?

Sephiroth: Supernova - It could work something like Chirajiraden or Yshtola's Holy.
Ramza: Either the FFT version of Flare, which would be like a fiery version of Squall's Ultima or something like Bartz's Geomancer where Ramza uses on of the FFT Geomancer attacks on the ground and a different one in the air.
Ace: Blind Trap - similar to Yshtola's Snare HP
Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
1 week ago#2
Lionheart,Blitz Ace,Grand Lethal,Wishing Star,Supernova and Omnislash V5.
The Rock 2020

User Info: UnKnown107

UnKnown107
1 week ago#3
Exdeath- void aoe where Exdeath rips a black hole near opponent that is small to medium sized with high absorption if hit disable opponent for 2 secs then spit enemy out at random location

Emperor--narrow but tall lightening trap that can be set multiple times maybe many die to narrow size
http://imgur.com/MVbg9ln
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: icelos

icelos
1 week ago#4
Terra - Ultima

Hmm, since there's a lot of ultima spells in NT, how would they differentiate this one? Maybe something like in 012 that targets Enemy location, small vacuum effect while Terra holds/delays it. Trance Version deals BRV damage and stronger vortex?
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Venage1995

Venage1995
1 week ago#5
UnKnown107 posted...
Exdeath- void aoe where Exdeath rips a black hole near opponent that is small to medium sized with high absorption if hit disable opponent for 2 secs then spit enemy out at random location

Emperor--narrow but tall lightening trap that can be set multiple times maybe many die to narrow size

Isn't Almagest basically that? A void attack I mean. I think Exdeath needs Grand Cross.
Sephiroth, Supernova
Garland, Flare(Chaos's signature attack during FF1)
Golbez need his iconic attack Cosmic Rays(aka Force Lightning)
Squall need Lionheart.
Lightning having Legion of One(Valkyrie version of Army of One) would be nice.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: I eat food

I eat food
1 week ago#6
Exdeath - Grand Cross, magic spheres converge on the enemy and cause an explosion similar to Shift Break
Locke - Rising Sun, Throw chakram at enemy that lifts them in an upward angle and explodes into phoenix fire.
Kefka - Light of Judgement, a smiting laser of death not unlike Monolith Beam
Cloud - Sonic Blade, a straightforward mid-ranged dashing stab.
Sephiroth - Supernova, a mid-ranged suctiony-sphere of fiery mathematics.
Squall - Lionheart, rapid hitting combo attack on landing like Omni/Octoslash
Ultimecia - Ice Strike, Chargable straightforward long ranged javelin of ice similar to Fire RF
Tidus - Blitz Ace, fast and rapid sword combo ending with a blitzball shot.

User Info: Venage1995

Venage1995
1 week ago#7
I eat food posted...
Exdeath - Grand Cross, magic spheres converge on the enemy and cause an explosion similar to Shift Break
Locke - Rising Sun, Throw chakram at enemy that lifts them in an upward angle and explodes into phoenix fire.
Ultimecia - Ice Strike, Chargable straightforward long ranged javelin of ice similar to Fire RF

This is pure gold XD

User Info: KoolAssAssassin

KoolAssAssassin
1 week ago#8
Venage1995 posted...
I eat food posted...

This is pure gold XD

Yep, though I'd prever to see Omnislash v5 over Sonic Blade.
Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm

User Info: ManaYuka

ManaYuka
1 week ago#9
With the character reworks happening and no 5th HP attack, im starting to think these wont happen.

I mean for balance purposes they would have to release the 5th attack at the same time as everyone elses, and they are still releasing newer characters with only 4 HP attacks.
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Best Graphic Novel: Dance of the Sun and Moon

User Info: Funny2never

Funny2never
1 week ago#10
I don’t think I’d want to see moves like supernova. While it is a very cool and iconic move, I just don’t feel that it would ever look right in this kind of game. I feel like we would just get a mix of great attractor and meltdown or just a flame version of Squall’s ultima, and I feel like most wouldn’t really like that.
You thought it was Zoroark, but it was I, DIttO!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.