• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Why Do People Like Lightning?

User Info: UchihaX66

UchihaX66
10 months ago#71
Lightning reminds me of "Metroid other M" Samus. Attractive physically but a very dull personality and limited character development.

User Info: Lao

Lao
10 months ago#72
HylianShield posted...
so I can **** you up on Release Day with Cloud/Noctis.

>Complains about Lightning
>Mains Cloud and Noctis

lmao
PSN : Shudin
Twitter : Vrtorias

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
10 months ago#73
Lao posted...
HylianShield posted...
so I can **** you up on Release Day with Cloud/Noctis.

>Complains about Lightning
>Mains Cloud and Noctis

lmao

RIGHT!? lol that was hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: ZozmaSage

ZozmaSage
10 months ago#74
Peachi posted...
_Sanaki_ posted...
Willbo40 posted...
Honestly, a lot of it had to do with the fact that she was the least Whiny Final Fantasy protagonist up to that point

Zidane? Bartz? I mean, they have moments but i would be hard pressed to call them whiny. I don’t really think any are, but that’s a separate topic.

I think they meant Tidus and Vaan.

Vaan wasn't whiny. He just ****ing sucks.

I'd say the only really whiny FF main characters are Tidus and Terra, but the latter is given a lot of slack from the fan base in that area.

User Info: AltOmega

AltOmega
10 months ago#75
ZozmaSage posted...
Tidus and Terra, but the latter is given a lot of slack from the fan base in that area

I felt a lot more sorry for Terra than I ever did for Teedus.
Fan of all things Shin Megami Tensei, Metroid, Metal Gear and Final Fantasy

User Info: pichuscute0

pichuscute0
10 months ago#76
Because she's a fantastic character, just like FFXIII was a fantastic game. Much better than this dumpster fire, that's for damn sure.

User Info: raizen912

raizen912
10 months ago#77
HylianShield posted...
Dead Man Walking PSN List [Release Day]:

▪ Deus_Xiphos
▪ RoblsBack
▪ Ragiroth
▪ SmashAdams007

daosiying posted...
wg64Z posted...
Cuz she's hot and has pink hair and a sword.

Lightning has no ass. Even the women that work at Square USA concede to that point.

This man knows.

KDBJeston posted...
Still waiting on TC to post his psn so I can know which cloud/noctis to avoid cuz he’ll f*** me up

Stop being a ***** and post your PSN ID here scrub.

Majarubi posted...
HylianShield posted...
^Lmao, seriously TC!? You answered your own "question" in the first post. This is absolutely ridiculous, I've got a feeling this post is "troll" level. I would understand if you at least tried by finishing XIII and didn't like Lightning but wow couldn't even do that. I would say you've got it backwards on who has practically no personality, funny enough that's how Noctis came across to me except replace child with robot. I mean he doesn't hardly react at all to when he hears about his father's death yet sheds a few tears for a girl who he hasn't seen in roughly 10 years that the players know almost nothing about and somehow is closer to her than his own father? Talk about a game missing some important points, smh. Noctis is far from "saving" the franchise...

Post your PSN ID here punk. I'll beat your scary ass to death on release day. Lightning ain't s***.

raizen912 posted...
Can you guys stream/record these fights? This is hilarious

Indeed. Hilarious watching you lose again, again, and again. You're a dead man son.

Lol dude I'm not buying the game, I just find this whole thing really funny.
3dsFC:1075-0854-0430
PSN:SmashAdams007

User Info: Masadune

Masadune
10 months ago#78
Good evening,

Honestly she has the body of a prepubescent 12 year old boy, but she has so much confidence that it's awe inspiring

That and she seems like a fun person to just go out and have a drink with while talking about random bs or what not....well when she isn't being to angsty.

User Info: hugeheadliang

hugeheadliang
10 months ago#79
"Didn't finish XIII because game is garbage, not going to touch XIII-2, and definitely avoiding XIII-3 at all cost."

And here you are complaining about Lightning's design lol

User Info: SilverCrono

SilverCrono
10 months ago#80
I can't tell if this topic is beautiful or disgusting.

Seriously, TC, you finished less than 1/3 of the games Lightning is in, but she has no character?? What kind of crack pipe do you use lol
9 9 9
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Why Do People Like Lightning?
  • Topic Archived