• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. You can add one of any character you want but you have to remove a character.
(message deleted)

User Info: UchihaX66

UchihaX66
10 months ago#32
Personally i would replace Terra with Locke. I always viewed him as the real main character, plus he's much more relatable and likable. The ff6 playable cast doesn't seem complete without him. Terra seems almost like a "Mary Sue" imo.

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
10 months ago#33
Add: Godbert
Remove: Don't give a f***, just give me Godbert
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: NameIsTooDamnLo

NameIsTooDamnLo
10 months ago#34
Remove Exdeath and put in Neo Exdeath. He would be ungodly powerful and take 3 players to control.

User Info: Lodosslight

Lodosslight
10 months ago#35
Remove a character? how about Dissidia not come to the west at all or not, SE drops Dissidia and no one gets to play it. Also, the game is for everyone and there are many fans of Kain, Vaan, Ultimecia, and many other characters. Above all, this is a dumb thread.

User Info: ShadowKingEx

ShadowKingEx
10 months ago#36
Add Celes
Remove Vaan
PSN ID- Shadowprince01 (#1 Bayonetta Fan)
Nintendo Network ID- Bayonetta-Shadow

User Info: I eat food

I eat food
10 months ago#37
Bye Y'shtola, hello Alphinaud.

User Info: Dr_RudyMjolnir

Dr_RudyMjolnir
10 months ago#38
-Vaan
+Seymour

I don't think Vaan has any fans for me to worry about backlash.
"Prayer is like masturbation. It feels good to the person doing it, and does nothing for the person they're thinking about"

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
10 months ago#39
Dr_RudyMjolnir posted...
-Vaan
+Seymour

I don't think Vaan has any fans for me to worry about backlash.

I like vann. (Sad face)

User Info: BahamutX978

BahamutX978
10 months ago#40
-Shantotto
+Prishe

In that, I'd rather someone like Prishe be the main FFIX represented, since Shantotto is supposed to be humorously overpowered in-story. Not as interesting to me.
Bored of my old sig
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. You can add one of any character you want but you have to remove a character.
  • Topic Archived