The 3 v 3 is pure garbage.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. The 3 v 3 is pure garbage.

User Info: Dinah713

Dinah713
1 month ago#1
What the f*** is this mess of a clusterf***? God, and 1 v 1 was supposed to be in the beta but now apparently only at launch. The game seems very advanced and fun but 3 v 3 is severely putting a detrement on the game for me.
I am Quiet, the Absence of words.

User Info: Asuka Kazama

Asuka Kazama
1 month ago#2
Agreed. Its the only thing holding me back. 1v1 was the s***.
That's the lesson for today.

User Info: Judge-returned

Judge-returned
1 month ago#3
are you basing this off of only a few battles though?
at first i thought it was overwhelming and too much going on but as you play more it makes more sense. only major thing is you have to deal with teammates who haven't figured it all out yet (or not playing at all lmao)

User Info: THE_JOKE_KING33

THE_JOKE_KING33
1 month ago#4
I honestly kind of agree, I wish 1v1 was available.
"You cannot pass on this bridge unless you dance with me! DANCE, DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE!"
And thus Robin Hood had to face Little John in a dance-off

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 month ago#5
Dinah713 posted...
What the f*** is this mess of a clusterf***? God, and 1 v 1 was supposed to be in the beta but now apparently only at launch. The game seems very advanced and fun but 3 v 3 is severely putting a detrement on the game for me.

1 vs 1 was not suppose to be part of the beta. Also I can understand things just fine.

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
1 month ago#6
THE_JOKE_KING33 posted...
I wish 1v1 was available.

It is in the final version.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."

User Info: closetkpopfan

closetkpopfan
1 month ago#7
I think they made 3 v 3 the main mode because dissidia was never a particularly deep fighter to begin with. Making a team based fighter makes sense, and yet I still agree. 3 v 3 feels like garbage, but you can say that about tons of multiplayer games when you rely on randoms as teammates.

I think they made a mistake not just creating a story mode like the PSP games and keeping the RPG elements in it, without that dissidia has the kind of gameplay that will get really repetitive quickly. If I got this game I think I'd play it a week (if that) and never touch it again. I might pick it up when it's like $20, but with Monster Hunter and DBZ I think I'll pass on this.
http://s1.postimage.org/fm1o7jxqn/secret.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/iyw1do0vh/Untitled.png
http://s24.postimg.org/unjg0nrtx/1117615_1347687231256_full.jpg

User Info: Hitagi

Hitagi
1 month ago#8
It's not very well designed. Doesn't help that some of the stages are way too small to support 3v3. Like Alexandria is ridiculously small and you'll often get blindsided and ganged up on in a corner.

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
1 month ago#9
I don't like it in versus AI matches. At higher difficulties (Diamond and Up) your AI teammates cannot keep up they just keep dying, less than a minute in on a Gauntlet, I had both my allies die enough times for me to lose.
GT:Emotional Hobo
PSN:EmoHobocore

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 month ago#10
Hitagi posted...
It's not very well designed. Doesn't help that some of the stages are way too small to support 3v3. Like Alexandria is ridiculously small and you'll often get blindsided and ganged up on in a corner.

That is literally the point of that stage
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. The 3 v 3 is pure garbage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived