Really don't wanna nag but...DB FighterZ

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Really don't wanna nag but...DB FighterZ

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
3 months ago#1
Playing the beta of Dissidia right now. I loved the first one on PSP. But this one... 3 vs 3 is just...not fitting. Besides, the gameplay is really dated and not fun to me anymore. I think DB FighterZ is superior in every way.

The PSP ones didn't have good gameplay either, but were still fun with lots of content.

And why do I need "memories" to progress in Story Mode?

User Info: cuttin_in_farm

cuttin_in_farm
3 months ago#2
Hm... I find it pretty fun. Though I see how it can be off putting to others.
A show of kindness may not do much help, but a show of cruelty may do much harm.

User Info: WRRYYYYers

WRRYYYYers
3 months ago#3
apples and oranges. f*** off.
http://i.imgur.com/lsDzSa1.gif
http://i.imgur.com/qGQFmPu.jpg

User Info: _Aigis-chan_

_Aigis-chan_
3 months ago#4
Then...go play Fighterz?
3DS FC:3239-3735-3372 Pokken DX mains:Scizor, Lucario, Braixen, and Gardevoir.

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
3 months ago#5
_Aigis-chan_ posted...
Then...go play Fighterz?

I will don't worry. Hope you will have fun with Dissidia, but I recommend DBFighterZ.

User Info: windice93

windice93
3 months ago#6
ShinWesker posted...
Playing the beta of Dissidia right now. I loved the first one on PSP. But this one... 3 vs 3 is just...not fitting. Besides, the gameplay is really dated and not fun to me anymore. I think DB FighterZ is superior in every way.

The PSP ones didn't have good gameplay either, but were still fun with lots of content.

And why do I need "memories" to progress in Story Mode?

Why are you comparing a 2d fighter to a 3d. Wtf also it’s a beta the actually story fight are not even there. Hahahaha you recommend? Hahahahaha are you crazy. Most of these people don’t even like fighting games.

User Info: Flownaway86

Flownaway86
3 months ago#7
Lol they are not even close to being similar. Stop comparing games. Just play what you want but coming here to recommend FF fans to play another game instead of this one doesn't make sense.

User Info: MeepleLardicle

MeepleLardicle
3 months ago#8
Yeah, this is an apples to oranges scenario. I'm interested in both for different reasons, and it's not just "Dragon Ball vs. Final Fantasy: I LIKE BOTH!"

They're very different kind of fighters that you can't really compare them directly beyond "what you have more fun with?"
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
3 months ago#9
Yeah they're really not comparable. I'm gonna be trying DBFZ's beta too.

That said, I'm more likely to grab Dissidia. And with Monster Hunter and DW9 around the corner I'm not sure when I'll get DBZ, much as I want it.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png

User Info: zidane kuja

zidane kuja
3 months ago#10
This is like going to the Call of Duty boards to tell them to all play Mario Kart.
PSN: Shuzer667
Currently playing Overwatch. Always looking for good non COD friends, add me!
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Really don't wanna nag but...DB FighterZ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived