• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Desperate for a beta code? Some dude's giving away 2500 of them.

User Info: EddyRaja

EddyRaja
1 year ago#1
https://gleam.io/gMxSO/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-ps4-closed-beta-code-giveaway?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.truetrophies.com%2Fn12317%2Fdissidia-final-fantasy-nt-2500-ps4-closed-beta-code-giveaway

Just the messenger. Don't ask who, what, when, where, or how. I did it for a friend and a few of my friends did it and it worked, it originated on /v/. All you have to do is do one of the five things, and it'll give you the code.

Cheers.

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
1 year ago#2
Sweet, thanks!
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The Official EMIYA of the Fate/Grand Order Boards

User Info: Dr_RudyMjolnir

Dr_RudyMjolnir
1 year ago#3
Holy s***, it works!
3DS friend code: 3308-4835-1515
And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

User Info: Doru_Dinn

Doru_Dinn
1 year ago#4
Considering what's in the link, this really toes the "advertising" line. I'm not going to report it since, supposedly its legit and giving the rest of the fans opportunities to get codes. I wanted to throw you a heads up TC.
You've got to admit that there's a certain inherent epicness in the Hero running around looking like Hobo Link.
- Guruda on Dragon Quest VII

EddyRaja
1 year ago#5
Doru_Dinn posted...
Considering what's in the link, this really toes the "advertising" line. I'm not going to report it since, supposedly its legit and giving the rest of the fans opportunities to get codes. I wanted to throw you a heads up TC.

Thanks Doru, but if one good deed helps others get to enjoy a game that they really want to play, then the lost of Karma and even possibly, suspension is well welcomed. I have no association with the website, like I said, I found it on 4chan.

To Dissidia! [SLAMS GLASS ON FLOOR]

ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Doru_Dinn

Doru_Dinn
1 year ago#6
EddyRaja posted...
Doru_Dinn posted...

Thanks Doru, but if one good deed helps others get to enjoy a game that they really want to play, then the lost of Karma and even possibly, suspension is well welcomed. I have no association with the website, like I said, I found it on 4chan.

To Dissidia! [SLAMS GLASS ON FLOOR]

ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, friend!
You've got to admit that there's a certain inherent epicness in the Hero running around looking like Hobo Link.
- Guruda on Dragon Quest VII

EddyRaja
1 year ago#7
ChingTheMonkey posted...
Sweet, thanks!

Dr_RudyMjolnir posted...
Holy s***, it works!

Thanks fellas. See y'all on the battlefield!

User Info: LeafJounin

LeafJounin
1 year ago#8
Doru_Dinn posted...

Why would you even care that much?

EddyRaja
1 year ago#9
LeafJounin posted...
Doru_Dinn posted...

Why would you even care that much?

Some people will report this topic, sadly

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
1 year ago#10
Not sure I get how it's supposed to work. How do you get the actual code? Could just be that it doesn't work on mobile.
Official Cosmos of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board. Official Rosalina + Luma of the Smash 4 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
  3. Desperate for a beta code? Some dude's giving away 2500 of them.
  • Topic Archived