The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Help with Team Composition?

User Info: AuraWielder

AuraWielder
2 months ago#1
I have a good number of well-trained Pokemon, but my biggest issue is that I'm not really good with team composition. Like, I'll often choose bad team combinations that frequently cost me the match.

Basically, I have the Pokemon, but I'm not using them right. What combination of Pokemon would be good together. Note that I play on-cart.

Full list of my competitive Pokemon here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12o5gZMAbLT5cOUJvg0I8smU1k9GNNXnYhjGyx_5WGgc/edit?usp=sharing
Supporting for Smash Ultimate DLC: Elma, Sora.
Confirmed newcomers that I wanted: Ridley, Dark Samus, Incineroar

User Info: NotANiceGuy

NotANiceGuy
2 months ago#2
What type of competitive team are you looking for
And what battle format?
Your kangaskhan needs to be taught power up punch and sucker punch get rid of crunch and brick break that's the biggest problem I saw with that specific pokemon

If you want I can battle you and see what your problem is when it comes to composition of your team

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 month ago#3
@AuraWielder
for Entei, replace Bulldoze with Stomping Tantrum, and for Golisopod, replace Poison Jab with Sucker Punch
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF

User Info: AuraWielder

AuraWielder
1 month ago#4
quintonshark163 posted...
@AuraWielder
for Entei, replace Bulldoze with Stomping Tantrum, and for Golisopod, replace Poison Jab with Sucker Punch

I think I might do that.
Not all of the movesets for some Pokemon are final. Particularly Mega Kanga.
As for format, I play a mix of VGC and Battle Spot Singles.
Supporting for Smash Ultimate DLC: Elma, Sora.
Confirmed newcomers that I wanted: Ridley, Dark Samus, Incineroar
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Help with Team Composition?
  • Topic Archived