This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Interest Gathering For A Summer Tournament (READ FIRST POST BEFORE VOTING)

User Info: Ohmygosh_Josh

Ohmygosh_Josh
1 month ago#11
Joshsun posted...
How far are you in UM? Do you have battle ready Pokémon in Ultra Sun at least if you have that game?

In UM I'm just starting the grass trial, and in US.... the school lol

I uh... maybe shafted them aside a bit :|
My name is Ohmygosh_Josh and I will not... sign it away! A day will come when you think you're safe and happy, and the joy turns to ashes in your mouth.

User Info: Joshsun

Joshsun
1 month ago#12
Ohmygosh_Josh posted...
Joshsun posted...
How far are you in UM? Do you have battle ready Pokémon in Ultra Sun at least if you have that game?

In UM I'm just starting the grass trial, and in US.... the school lol

I uh... maybe shafted them aside a bit :|

That's a ways to go lol.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: bcrazy26

bcrazy26
1 month ago#13
Glad to see this idea is getting a lot of attention. I was a bit worried with how dead the USUM Battle Board was that this wouldn't be very popular. XD

As a few of you have already pointed out, it probably would be best to say now that, should one of the 3DS options win, battles will be conducted on USUM to avoid compatibility issues with SM. Also...

@Ohmygosh_Josh posted...
But yeah, I'm down to play once I actually finish UM, but I would love more people to join tho... Might I suggest, TC, that you make a Discord as a better form of advertisement? Everyone is a sucker for servers, so... hopefully that helps :|

That's a good suggestion, but I don't really see a reason to start a server for a single event. Plus maybe not everyone has a discord account and I don't want to isolate potential recruits or force participants to make an account when the forums work just fine for keeping everything organized. I ready do appreciate your feedback though so don't hesitate to make other suggestions or critiques if you think it'll help other players or make the tournament run smoother. :)
3DS FC: 3136-7748-5757
IGN Y: Yukiteru, UltraSun: Taiyou

User Info: bcrazy26

bcrazy26
1 month ago#14
Bump! I'll close the poll in about a week or sooner depending on how much attention this gets in the next few days. Sign-ups will begin at that time.
3DS FC: 3136-7748-5757
IGN Y: Yukiteru, UltraSun: Taiyou
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Interest Gathering For A Summer Tournament (READ FIRST POST BEFORE VOTING)
  • Topic Archived