- Protect

Survives standard Calm Mind Fini Moonblast after Geomancy boost

Tapu Lele @ Iapappa Berry
    4 HP / 12 Def / 236 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Psychic
    - HP Fire
    - Protect

196+ Atk Incineroar Flare Blitz vs. 4 HP / 12 Def Tapu Lele: 123-145 (84.2 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252 Atk Kartana Leaf Blade vs. 4 HP / 12 Def Tapu Lele: 123-145 (84.2 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Golduck @ Choice Scarf
    Cloud Nine
    252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Soak
    - Encore
    - Yawn
    - Scald

Standard Incineroar
    - Fake Out
    - Flare Blitz
    - Knock Off
    - U-Turn

Bold Togekiss @ Wiki Berry / Psychic Seed / Red Card
    252 HP / 252
    - Follow Me
    - Reflect
    - Tailwind
    - Air Slash

The biggest issue is... getting it set up. Smeargle without Focus Sash tends to be a dead Smeargle very fast. So I have to go and scare them. Lead with either Kommo-o or Lele perhaps or otherwise goad them into ignoring Smeargle long enough to get one boost up.

Soak Golduck is meant to provide ways to get around resistances. Shockwave on Kommo-o is for Fini though it's more an emergency thing.

To be honest, I'm still not quite satisfied with the setup. But it's the best I could come up with right now. Geomancied Lele is like a light Xerneas version but you can feel the difference of not having Fairy Aura and most Incineroar here being AV compared to VGC. HP Fire is for Ferrothorn, but also Metagross, Celesteela etc. I debated Ground but you get so much output with Psychic you can tear through Heatran (plus Flash Cannon is special). I was thinking of using Specs but I had the flexibility loss, so I went with a berry to make optimum use of boosted bulk.

An alternate idea I've been tossing around in my head today is to make a similar setup but with Kommo-o and Charizard. +2 Zard Y is... scary. They also have good synergy since Zard heavily threatens any Fini with Solarbeam. I would leave Smeargle and Incineroar as is (though I may run Low Kick over U-Turn for Heatran and Snorlax just in case). Whimsicott would take Golducks place (Tailwind but especially Fake Tears support). Not sure on the last slot. It probably has to be a Tapu to take away dangerous Terrain. Lele could profit again but it would be hindering Fake Out support and Whimsicott, besides... I may have enough special output, so I was thinking Choice Band Bulu. Grassy Terrain is the least problematic and it can OHKO uninvested Landos at -1 with Wood Hammer. Scarf Lando could otherwise be a real problem in certain combinations as a lead.
    FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
    My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals