This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
4 weeks ago#1
In Pokemon Ultramoon, can you evolve own Temp Rockruff in the alternate dimension at 5-6 PM, or are you stuck doing it in the AM regardless?

Or can you just change the 3DS clock with impunity?
I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me.... 3DS FC: 5155-3151-4613

WiiareVenom
4 weeks ago#2
And how do you access the alternate dimension in Ultra, anyway? I need to get the extra Cosmog for dex completion anyway.
I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me.... 3DS FC: 5155-3151-4613

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
4 weeks ago#3
You can do it in the alternate dimension. As long as the sky is orange in the final hour before nightfall.

As for changing the clock, it can work, but be sure to save the game after you do. If Rockruff doesn't evolve on schedule it means your time-based events haven't reset yet.

And the alternate dimension is accessed the same way, but you might need to be champion first.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II

WiiareVenom
4 weeks ago#4
So, you need to use Lunala at lake of the Sunne for alternate dimension, right? What time did it have to be?

User Info: Blazorna

Blazorna
4 weeks ago#5
You need Lunala in your party at the Lake for the Cosmog in UM, or Solgaleo in US. But if you plan to evolve it into competitive use, make sure you have the first Pokemon of the party with the desired nature and it has Synchronize for the ability. Cosmog will have that nature guaranteed.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

WiiareVenom
4 weeks ago#6
Thanks.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
4 weeks ago#7
Take Lunala to the Altar of the Sunne/Moone during the day, or take Solgaleo at night. They still need to be on your team when you visit the lake, but the portal for the alternate dimension is at the altar.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II

WiiareVenom
4 weeks ago#8
Oh, okay, you take them at the opposite time. Thanks.