This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What do you prefer? Pokémon Refresh or Pokémon Amie?

User Info: Taen

Taen
1 month ago#1
Vote Below! - Results (40 votes)
Pokémon Refresh
52.5% (21 votes)
Pokémon Amie
47.5% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I’ll hold off on voicing my opinion for now, but I’m interested if anyone feels as if Refresh is an upgrade/downgrade to Amie.

For those of you who aren’t aware of ye olde power-of-friendship days, Pokémon Amie was first available in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, and also made its appearance in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Reasoning as to why either is better is optional, but appreciated!
"She's got some steel in her bones, this one..."

User Info: Ethacon

Ethacon
1 month ago#2
Amie is just weird. Refresh might cut out those boring minutes but it has more features like medicine and such.
My switch FC: 6767-3481-2406

User Info: UserOfShadows

UserOfShadows
1 month ago#3
I love the medicine feature of Refresh, but I also love the cupcakes and minigames of Amie. If they could combine both, that'd be amazing.
Just your friendly neighborhood crazy Silvally lady.
Pokemon Ultra Moon IGN: Crystal. FC: 1092-0582-7958

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
1 month ago#4
Refresh. Much easier to raise your Pokemon's affection without playing those tedious minigames.
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#5
UserOfShadows posted...
I love the medicine feature of Refresh, but I also love the cupcakes and minigames of Amie. If they could combine both, that'd be amazing.
Hurble

User Info: kompletionist

kompletionist
1 month ago#6
I don't much care for either, but I suppose Refresh since it actually does something other than raising affection.
3DS FC: 1564 3971 2596 IGN: Lilo
Token Aussie @ Prism Islands

User Info: Ethacon

Ethacon
1 month ago#7
I tried to say this in my first post but it got autocorrected. I personally thought the minigames were boring and seemed like they belonged to toddler games.
My switch FC: 6767-3481-2406
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What do you prefer? Pokémon Refresh or Pokémon Amie?
  • Topic Archived