This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. So what all gens of Pokémon can I catch in the ultra games?

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
1 month ago#1
Can I catch gens 1-6 or are there most/entire gens with their Pokémon not in the game?
FC: 4614-2383-2982

User Info: Gringo355

Gringo355
1 month ago#2
Pretty sure you can catch a good mix of every gen in USUM. Even the starters show up as Island Scan Pokemon.
FC 2294-4390-8077 IGN: Y: Ziz, ORAS, S/M/US/UM: Lily Grass safari. Shiny list goo.gl/uZvdnT GT: Gringo355 Arisen: Lily, Pawn: Rose

Sharebear420
1 month ago#3
Gringo355 posted...
Pretty sure you can catch a good mix of every gen in USUM. Even the starters show up as Island Scan Pokemon.

For some reason I’m seeing that you could get totodile on an island scan in the normal sun and moon but for ultra it’s squirtle and not totodile, so you can’t get him anymore? Just all confusing

User Info: Gringo355

Gringo355
1 month ago#4
Yeah, the Island scan Pokemon got changed up a lot between games. I'm sure if you need/want the Johto and Unova Starters, someone on these boards will be happy to help you out.
FC 2294-4390-8077 IGN: Y: Ziz, ORAS, S/M/US/UM: Lily Grass safari. Shiny list goo.gl/uZvdnT GT: Gringo355 Arisen: Lily, Pawn: Rose

Sharebear420
1 month ago#5
thank you!

Sharebear420
4 weeks ago#6
I take it I missed out on heatran and palika etc because im just now getting the game?

or is it possible to still retain codes for them?

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
4 weeks ago#7
Sharebear420 posted...
I take it I missed out on heatran and palika etc because im just now getting the game?

or is it possible to still retain codes for them?

More that half of the legendaries from the older games are available near the end of the game. Some of them are version exclusive, like Heatran (Ultra Sun) and Palkia (Ultra Moon)

Full details are here if you're okay with some spoilers: https://www.serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/ultrawormholes.shtml
:{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}:
REALLY
- adv. Apparently.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. So what all gens of Pokémon can I catch in the ultra games?
  • Topic Archived