This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. People currently hunting shinies, how is it going? (V10)

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 months ago#1
Hello everyone! I created the V10 of "People currently hunting shinies, how is it going?"

I'm currently SoS chaining for a Flabébé, with little luck so far, but at least I haven't messed up yet.

What about you guys?
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
4 months ago#2
Slowly hatching Savanna Scatterbugs. I'm up at roughly 140 eggs now, so it's already longer than the Ocean one. Still pretty far under odds, though, so I won't start complaining just yet.

Celebi is, of course, still waiting. That hunt's not abandoned, but I have to do the Vivillon stuff first since I'm using a borrowed 3DS with no NNID on it for the location changes.
:{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}:
REALLY
- adv. Apparently.

User Info: UserOfShadows

UserOfShadows
4 months ago#3
As mentioned in the last one, still hunting that darned Dialga- but I'll get it! EVENTUALLY!

Skull_pro posted...
Hello everyone! I created the V10 of "People currently hunting shinies, how is it going?"

I'm currently SoS chaining for a Flabébé, with little luck so far, but at least I haven't messed up yet.

What about you guys?

Oooooh, good luck on that! Is there a specific flower color you're going for, or just any Flabébé?

GauRocks posted...
Slowly hatching Savanna Scatterbugs. I'm up at roughly 140 eggs now, so it's already longer than the Ocean one. Still pretty far under odds, though, so I won't start complaining just yet.

Celebi is, of course, still waiting. That hunt's not abandoned, but I have to do the Vivillon stuff first since I'm using a borrowed 3DS with no NNID on it for the location changes.

I hope you get the bug soon! I always feel really stressed with loaned things or time limits, heh.
Just your friendly neighborhood crazy Silvally lady.
Pokemon Ultra Moon IGN: Crystal. FC: 1092-0582-7958

Skull_pro
4 months ago#4
@UserOfShadows : Well I'd be happy with any shiny, but since the White and Orange flowers ones are rarer on Melemele Island (they only appear in SOS Calls) that'd be even better.
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
4 months ago#5
Just got Suicune, now on to zekrom
World Renowned Savior of the Zelda Series
The Master Chief WILL be in Smash.

User Info: 19RedX92

19RedX92
4 months ago#6
Gonna attempt to find & soft reset for shiny Xerneas!
FC: 2767-2891-6775
IGN: Danzo

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
4 months ago#7
Horrendously. I've been searching for a shiny Larvitar for 2 weeks and still no luck.
I like the Sloshing Machine.
Have I gone to psychiatric help? No, why do you ask?

User Info: 19RedX92

19RedX92
4 months ago#8
ILikePotaters posted...
Horrendously. I've been searching for a shiny Larvitar for 2 weeks and still no luck.

Took me like 8 hours to find one. It felt like forever! Good luck 🍀
FC: 2767-2891-6775
IGN: Danzo

Skull_pro
4 months ago#9
Skull_pro posted...

Hit "Run" accidently. AGAIN.

User Info: Sivle15

Sivle15
4 months ago#10
I just started my Shiny Celebi hunt on Crystal VC. I can tell this is going to be a long hunt. Mainly because i have to mash A and then wait until Celebi floata down
Fc:3411-6337-4017 IGN:Elvis TSV-3186 Discord sivle15#0207
https://tinyurl.com/Sivle15sPKMN my sheet
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. People currently hunting shinies, how is it going? (V10)