This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. ...I will never complain about being forced to save after every trade ever again

User Info: hlp811

hlp811
1 month ago#11
@Darth Mom yeah i figured as much. I was really curious what my team was like and how far I completed the pokedex. Oh I remember also getting Mew from my girlfriend. (now, wasn't then :P)
3DS FC: 4485-1606-6965

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
1 month ago#12
I wasn't aware that people complained about saving before trading to begin with?
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: RobotGuardianXL

RobotGuardianXL
1 month ago#13
Ludacris01 posted...
I wasn't aware that people complained about saving before trading to begin with?

I did sometimes. Guess it's something inherent to me then. :]

Also, the saving after the trading too. (Trade 1 Pokemon, game saves, trade another Pokemon, game saves again...etc. until need to leave Cable Club to put 6 more Pokemon in the party on 2 game files, re-enter the Cable Club (including a save)...and then saving after each trade once more. It's just tedious after a while and I got tired of seeing that 'saving' message on a constant basis.

That's where I was coming from. :)
Fan of Meet the Robinsons since 2007.
"Wilbur Robinson is not permitted in the Time Lab." - Robot Guardian XL //AC:NL Dream Address: 5A00-0072-9DC7
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. ...I will never complain about being forced to save after every trade ever again
  • Topic Archived