This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Have you ever gotten a trade evolution Pokémon on WT?

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
4 months ago#21
MsMeiriona posted...
Gotten? No. I've gotten plenty of the first forms, leveled them up, and sent them back out.

I once got a Roggenrola with and Everstone. Think maybe they thought Roggenrola evolved via trading. Boldore must've slipped their mind.
My favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar. That's about it.

User Info: KamiUsagi

KamiUsagi
4 months ago#22
ILikePotaters posted...
MsMeiriona posted...
Gotten? No. I've gotten plenty of the first forms, leveled them up, and sent them back out.

I once got a Roggenrola with and Everstone. Think maybe they thought Roggenrola evolved via trading. Boldore must've slipped their mind.

They also could've just traded it after catching without checking for a Held Item since Roggenrola has a 50% chance of having an Everstone in the wild.
FC: 1221- 0720- 5488
ACNL IGN: JRD from Tokyo / Pokemon Moon/Omega Ruby IGN: Sakura/ Ultra Sun IGN: Sasami

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
4 months ago#23
I've gotten 3 boldores with everstones through trade.
FC 1607-7893-3196
Dunsparce, kecleon and eevee

User Info: bcrazy26

bcrazy26
4 months ago#24
I got two Kadabras through Wonder Trade that evolved into Alakazam. They came from the same person no less! What are the odds of that? XD

I've also sent countless Pumpkaboos through WT.
3DS FC: 3136-7748-5757
IGN Y: Yukiteru, UltraSun: Taiyou

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 months ago#25
bcrazy26 posted...
I got two Kadabras through Wonder Trade that evolved into Alakazam. They came from the same person no less! What are the odds of that? XD

I've also sent countless Pumpkaboos through WT.

Did they happen to know Psyshock or Calm Mind?
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
3 months ago#26
KamiUsagi posted...
ILikePotaters posted...
MsMeiriona posted...

They also could've just traded it after catching without checking for a Held Item since Roggenrola has a 50% chance of having an Everstone in the wild.

Oh. Well now I know what I'm doing for the next hour.
*gets tons of everstones, gives them to Haunters and send them on their way*
My favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar. That's about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Have you ever gotten a trade evolution Pokémon on WT?
  • Topic Archived