This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Have you ever gotten a trade evolution Pokémon on WT?

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
3 months ago#11
The best thing I've gotten on at is pheromosa, and hidden ability fomantis. I might also have ha Foongus. Is Foongus' HA Regenrator?
My favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar. That's about it.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 months ago#12
I got a female Salandit last night. Bit rare considering how 99.9% of the ones on WT are male. I love trading males when someone on the GTS doesn't specify a gender.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: UltDeadpool

UltDeadpool
3 months ago#13
A few, yeah.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

DiduXD
3 months ago#14
Also, is just me or have there been more shinies then usual on WT? Got a few last night and stole their items before trading them away.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
3 months ago#15
I've never gotten a shiny on WT.
FC 1607-7893-3196
Dunsparce, kecleon and eevee

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
3 months ago#16
DiduXD posted...
Also, is just me or have there been more shinies then usual on WT? Got a few last night and stole their items before trading them away.

I got a shiny Medicham, Jirachi, and Shiny Delibird named "Present4You" in one night.
My favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar. That's about it.

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer
3 months ago#17
ILikePotaters posted...
DiduXD posted...

I got a shiny Medicham, Jirachi, and Shiny Delibird named "Present4You" in one night.

I've gotten a couple of shinies over WT, the most memorable being a shiny Dragonite.
"Sometimes crazy works." -Optimus Primal

User Info: MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona
3 months ago#18
Gotten? No. I've gotten plenty of the first forms, leveled them up, and sent them back out.
3DS FC 0877-2205-4062
Friend Safari Water Type, Gyarados, Bibarel, Azumarill.

DiduXD
3 months ago#19
MsMeiriona posted...
Gotten? No. I've gotten plenty of the first forms, leveled them up, and sent them back out.

I do the same, only I also take them off the GTS.

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer
3 months ago#20
MsMeiriona posted...

I do that too. I keep getting Abra after Abra from wonder trade, evolve them into Kadabra, then send back out again.
"Sometimes crazy works." -Optimus Primal
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Have you ever gotten a trade evolution Pokémon on WT?
  • Topic Archived