This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I wish they'd hurry up and do the other shiny Tapus!

User Info: Anime-Lusamine

Anime-Lusamine
4 weeks ago#1
seriously, I mean... we have Koko, but where's my tapu Lele?! or Bulu and Fini!? I just want them now because well, they are pretty cool shinies if you ask me!

plus... Lele is my favorite, and I'd love to have her shiny!
you are not beautiful enough for my world, oh wait... that line isn't from the anime!

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
4 weeks ago#2
Anime-Lusamine posted...
seriously, I mean... we have Koko, but where's my tapu Lele?! or Bulu and Fini!? I just want them now because well, they are pretty cool shinies if you ask me!

Yeah, they have some Pokémon shiny locked and who knows when if ever they’ll release them shiny.

I believe they did shiny Koko because well it’s Koko. Would it be nice to have the others shiny? You bet it would. What makes it annoying as crazy they sent out Shiny Koko event but never allowed it to be shiny upon encounter in Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. That was a big fail for sure. My prediction is maybe in the future but I wouldn’t get my hopes up so high. Some shiny locked legends have waited longer for their shiny to see the light of day legally...
FC 0361-6489-6518 3DS XL FC 3755-2065-2060 Switch FC SW-1289-7377-4301 Happy Halloween!!! This owl takes flight in the night when things don't look right.

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
4 weeks ago#3
Happy1912 posted...
Anime-Lusamine posted...

Yeah, they have some Pokémon shiny locked and who knows when if ever they’ll release them shiny.

I believe they did shiny Koko because well it’s Koko. Would it be nice to have the others shiny? You bet it would. What makes it annoying as crazy they sent out Shiny Koko event but never allowed it to be shiny upon encounter in Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. That was a big fail for sure. My prediction is maybe in the future but I wouldn’t get my hopes up so high. Some shiny locked legends have waited longer for their shiny to see the light of day legally...

Many mythicals and some legends still can't be legit and shiny, which is ridiculous. I agree with you about the tapus, they should have been able to be shiny in game, especially if they planned to distribute a shiny one.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
FC: 3196-5520-3185, IGN: Kokichi TSV: 2259, 2704, 3761
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I wish they'd hurry up and do the other shiny Tapus!
  • Topic Archived