This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
1 month ago#11
Roselia and Roserade.

Always prefered theur Blue and Red flower than Black and Violet.

Oh and Metagross. I never liked his silver form.
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: BasiltheDragon

BasiltheDragon
1 month ago#12
Megatonez posted...
All the shinies that either turn bright pink or that barely look different than the regular forms.

Basically this.

Oh, and I hate sunburned shiny A-Raichu.
Pokemon Ultra Sun: Basil - 3755 2689 2730

User Info: Cillzone1721

Cillzone1721
1 month ago#13
BasiltheDragon posted...
Megatonez posted...
All the shinies that either turn bright pink or that barely look different than the regular forms.

Basically this.

Oh, and I hate sunburned shiny A-Raichu.

Yeah, alolan raichu looks like hes wearing black face.
Gamers Never Die, We Just Level Up.
FC 3926-7805-4442 , https://discord.gg/aGaZpaB <Super Chill and Friendly Discord Server

User Info: yveltianknight9

yveltianknight9
1 month ago#14
Personally ive never been a fan of shinies that are just another slightly different shade of the sane color. Well that and the like green that they slap on dragonite and salamence.
Psn ID XxdrakenguardxX. Fc is 1392-5980-9260.
Life's full of lemons, not all of them make lemonade.

User Info: Salkrye

Salkrye
1 month ago#15
Green dragonite. I have a lv 99 pink dragonair and still debating whether to evolve it or not (for now it is in the pc box). If only they made shiny dragonite be pink or some other color....
FC: 4785-4860-3000 IGN: Solana (Sun) and May (Sapphire)

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
1 month ago#16
Salkrye posted...
Green dragonite. I have a lv 99 pink dragonair and still debating whether to evolve it or not (for now it is in the pc box). If only they made shiny dragonite be pink or some other color....

Of course, I have that dilemma with regular dragonite, (seriously, dragonair should have just been the final form of that line and dragonite be an unrelated family)
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
1 month ago#17
There are some shiny Pokémon they could’ve done better on and such.

Regice is one of the culprits in this catastrophic situation. Really? They should’ve fixed it to a darker shiny, or going a different color indeed. The only thing that actually stands out are the yelllow dots just a bit brighter from what I saw when I SRed for its shiny in my games.

But to me a Shiny is still a shiny and it’s just personal preference if one like normal or shiny. I think they can really fix a lot of shiny Pokémon.

I like all the shiny even if some are dull and not much different from the normal sprite.
FC 0361-6489-6518 3DS XL FC 3755-2065-2060 Switch FC SW-1289-7377-4301 Happy Halloween!!! This owl takes flight in the night when things don&#39;t look right.
  • Topic Archived