This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I have a god Scyther, willing to trade 4 legendaries

User Info: Crunchy18

Crunchy18
1 month ago#11
Kuya471 posted...
Happy1912 posted...
So this seems to be a very an unfair trade 4 legends for a Scyther?

Pretty sure he means he'd trade for a single legendary, but just substituted "4" for "for" in the title.

EXACTLY. It was about 10 P.M. when I finished just one, my brother wound up taking it, putting it into his Powersaves, and he gave it max EVs in every stat, I guess I'll just have to breed this thing until it's got legit EVs, OK? Don't flip your script on me because my brother cheated. He probably thought I was using it in competitive, not just trading it away. But, yeah, I have a box of Scythers, I'm pretty sure that one or two of them have a Jolly nature. I'll competitively build a new one, I guess.

Crunchy18
1 month ago#12
Crunchy18 posted...
Kuya471 posted...
Happy1912 posted...
So this seems to be a very an unfair trade 4 legends for a Scyther?

Pretty sure he means he'd trade for a single legendary, but just substituted "4" for "for" in the title.

EXACTLY. It was about 10 P.M. when I finished just one, my brother wound up taking it, putting it into his Powersaves, and he gave it max EVs in every stat, I guess I'll just have to breed this thing until it's got legit EVs, OK? Don't flip your script on me because my brother cheated. He probably thought I was using it in competitive, not just trading it away. But, yeah, I have a box of Scythers, I'm pretty sure that one or two of them have a Jolly nature. I'll competitively build a new one, I guess.

Also, my brother is awesome (he told me to put that in there or else he'd do the same to the rest of my Scythers)

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
1 month ago#13
If your brother put more EVs than 510 The Pokémon won’t trade. It’s fine BUT you must disclose that this was edited via Powersaves.

Some people frown upon using external devices to cheat while others are okay with it. As a trader you need to tell people that it was edited via Powersaves if people found out after the fact then I’d say you’d be in a bit of a pickle.

For future reference just say if it was edited or not. I for one try to keep a cart for Powersaves/Editing and one that I don’t hack on. That way if the Powersaved game bricks then I still have a spare.

And yes I’ve accidentally gave more EVs and IVs on a Pokémon before so I speak from experience that it won’t trade.
FC 0361-6489-6518 3DS XL FC 3755-2065-2060 Switch FC SW-1289-7377-4301 Happy Halloween!!! This owl takes flight in the night when things don't look right.

Crunchy18
1 month ago#14
Happy1912 posted...
If your brother put more EVs than 510 The Pokémon won’t trade. It’s fine BUT you must disclose that this was edited via Powersaves.

Some people frown upon using external devices to cheat while others are okay with it. As a trader you need to tell people that it was edited via Powersaves if people found out after the fact then I’d say you’d be in a bit of a pickle.

For future reference just say if it was edited or not. I for one try to keep a cart for Powersaves/Editing and one that I don’t hack on. That way if the Powersaved game bricks then I still have a spare.

And yes I’ve accidentally gave more EVs and IVs on a Pokémon before so I speak from experience that it won’t trade.

Don't worry, I hyperbred the thing to get a legit Scyther, promise, will you trade with me?

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
1 month ago#15
Unfortunately, I have in waiting a TSV matched Scyther I need to move to one of my games so it’s of no value to me sorry. I’m just trying to help.
FC 0361-6489-6518 3DS XL FC 3755-2065-2060 Switch FC SW-1289-7377-4301 Happy Halloween!!! This owl takes flight in the night when things don't look right.

User Info: GlitchOut

GlitchOut
4 weeks ago#16
But still, you can only get one of each legendary per game usually, let alone mythicals and event-onlys, while scyther is literally everywhere in the encounter area, so all it takes it’s time. Besides, it’s not even shiny. Let’s play a little more realistic shall we?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I have a god Scyther, willing to trade 4 legendaries
  • Topic Archived