This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. The Cheating Mentality

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
3 months ago#221
Rephrasing:
kaonohiokala posted...
jesseCheech posted...
Hidden abilities is where we meet common ground; that being a luck based thing is pretty stupid, and I'd justify a hack for.

Practically every part of breeding is luck. Wtf are you talking about

Rephrasing just for you:
That... aspect... of... breeding ... being... luck... based... is... stupid... and... I... agree... with... roach... faced... cheaters... on... that.

I even went slow for you. Do I have to go slower?
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 months ago#222
HA are like a 60% chance of passing.

It's better than a coinflip.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Sickle_Wolf

Sickle_Wolf
3 months ago#223
breeding pokemon, despite attempts at streamlining the process, is a waste of time. if you like to do it, that's fine. if you're getting pokemon from breeders, from streamer giveaways, or requesting them online, just know they are most likely genned. if you play against someone online, you have absolutely no way of knowing whether their pokemon is legit or not, and the same goes for them regarding your mons. in fact, there's no way to prove a pokemon is 100% legit.

what does that mean? as far as gameplay goes, hacked pokemon and real pokemon are completely indistinguishable. that means debating genning pokemon is essentially an ethical discussion. if your ethics are disturbed by pokemon, i don't know what to tell you. lighten up i guess

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
3 months ago#224
jesseCheech posted...
Rephrasing:
kaonohiokala posted...
jesseCheech posted...
Hidden abilities is where we meet common ground; that being a luck based thing is pretty stupid, and I'd justify a hack for.

Practically every part of breeding is luck. Wtf are you talking about

Rephrasing just for you:
That... aspect... of... breeding ... being... luck... based... is... stupid... and... I... agree... with... roach... faced... cheaters... on... that.

I even went slow for you. Do I have to go slower?

Go ahead and reread your posts then. Slowly. Since that's your speed apparently
I still support Stannis Baratheon, the one true king of Westeros.

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
3 months ago#225
hacked teams are easily countered by Minimize; 'cuz if they aren't going to try why should I?
"Salt cures Everything!"
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nirakolov/videos

Sickle_Wolf
3 months ago#226
Lokarin posted...
hacked teams are easily countered by Minimize; 'cuz if they aren't going to try why should I?

yeah, not really lol. haze, roar, whirlwind dont miss. and minimize is still illegal in a lot of formats

Lexifox
3 months ago#227
Sickle_Wolf posted...
Lokarin posted...

yeah, not really lol. haze, roar, whirlwind dont miss. and minimize is still illegal in a lot of formats

Minimize is illegal in Smogon formats. In VGC it's allowed but nobody uses it because it's terrible and never works.

AFAIK it's allowed in all other formats.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
3 months ago#228
smogon is the source of the toxic cheating, why play with them?
"Salt cures Everything!"
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nirakolov/videos

Lexifox
3 months ago#229
How are they the source of toxic cheating

Sickle_Wolf
3 months ago#230
Lokarin posted...
smogon is the source of the toxic cheating, why play with them?

yes, a battle simulator that is completely separate from the actual cartridge game is the source of cheating in the cartridge. if anything it's VGC
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. The Cheating Mentality
  • Topic Archived