This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Code giveaway thread

User Info: magstormcammy

magstormcammy
3 months ago#1
I've wanted to have a giveaway a bunch of codes. I've been saving up because I know a person that works for eb games. I just got rank 50 in the battle agency so I want to celebrate. I'm hoping others decide to contribute some codes but if not it's still okay, I will give away 3 codes a day until I run out, probably a week lol.

(It would be nice if people who didn't need it didn't try to claim the code, you can post if you claimed it, thanks, but I guess you don't have to follow any of these suggestions)

NA YVELTAL/XERNEAS code

A827-ZA9T-FR4F-KA67

A827-Z8QK-DM3D-J78X

A827-ZA78-QUPC-UYSS

User Info: EdgyKelano

EdgyKelano
3 months ago#2
Gratz on getting rank 50!

Took the 2nd code.
Thanks for doing this TC :D
Water: Wartortle, Octillery, Poliwhirl

magstormcammy
3 months ago#3
EdgyKelano posted...
Gratz on getting rank 50!

Took the 2nd code.
Thanks for doing this TC :D

You're welcome, I'm glad someone made use of it as it will expire august 28th i believe. Thanks for almost letting me know. I didn't even know the 1st was taken.

User Info: Krimzon121

Krimzon121
3 months ago#4
Not sure if someone has already used the third code, I'll try it and see if it works
Ty for this, regardless of if it works :D

User Info: Krimzon121

Krimzon121
3 months ago#5
Nevermind, all three codes have already been used, TC, thanks so much for doing this :D

magstormcammy
3 months ago#6
Here's Day 2

NA YVELTAL/XERNEAS code

A827-ZA3G-2HMC-72QX

A827-Z9E2-7LL5-8UET

A827-Z8ZW-JYX3-D8EE

magstormcammy
3 months ago#7
Day 3

NA YVELTAL/XERNEAS code

A827-Z8QL-6AQ6-7NPS

A827-ZA2T-JKHN-SW6P

NA ZYGARDE CODE

A837-3R5K-H5GY-U3FW

User Info: OverlordOmega

OverlordOmega
3 months ago#8
Could you pm me a zygarde code if you have any more?

User Info: Reshiram27

Reshiram27
3 months ago#9
any more codes? Could you pm me any remaining codes? I never get any chances to get these codes since I live in Japan with only English copies of everything. Thanks so much if you can!

magstormcammy
3 months ago#10
I have a bunch of codes but I to want give everyone a chance to get it, so I'm just posting a few codes a day, first come first serve. I'll post some Zygarde codes tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Code giveaway thread
  • Topic Archived