This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People currently hunting shinies, how is it going? (V7!!!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. People currently hunting shinies, how is it going? (V7!!!)

User Info: BasiltheDragon

BasiltheDragon
2 months ago#1
Well, crikey, V6 didn't last long. Welcome to V7!

Any advice or tips, or to update on your current shiny hunts, or even to come in here for encouragement when it's taking a while - we're all here to support you.
Pokemon Go: BasiltheDragon - 9914 2212 4267
Pokemon Ultra Sun: Basil - 3755 2689 2730

User Info: Darkath9

Darkath9
2 months ago#2
Woopee! V7 is here! Hope everyone's shiny hunts go well! Especially to you TC! Totodile took you like forever.
3DS: 1418-7151-9585 NS: SW-2712-6631-8420 IGN: Darkath {Shadow Force} & KODM, Proud member of the NAPPY NATION!
shorturl.at/stJQ9.- I'm a hoarder :/

User Info: BasiltheDragon

BasiltheDragon
2 months ago#3
Ah, thank you!

Yeah, 248 into Sentret now, hoping for a HA, so we'll see. Totodile drove me mad, but at least it wasn't 3,200+ eggs like Charmander was...
Pokemon Go: BasiltheDragon - 9914 2212 4267
Pokemon Ultra Sun: Basil - 3755 2689 2730

User Info: kompletionist

kompletionist
2 months ago#4
I don't think any of us have a leg to stand on with complaining about MM hunts, none of us have come close to 7000 >_<
3DS FC: 1564 3971 2596 IGN: Lilo
Token Aussie @ Prism Islands

User Info: Gringo355

Gringo355
2 months ago#5
BasiltheDragon posted...
Ah, thank you!

Yeah, 248 into Sentret now, hoping for a HA, so we'll see. Totodile drove me mad, but at least it wasn't 3,200+ eggs like Charmander was...

I swear, People who MM hunt have to have the patience of a saint. I tried to do that for my first hunt, a Female Snorunt, and only got I think 8 Boxes of eggs hatched before I said forget it and went to the Friend Safari where I found it in about 20 minutes of encounters.

I am a Very Impatient hunter, and if a shiny doesn't pop for me within about 100 encounters (DexNav, SoS chain, Fishing Chain) I tend to drop the hunt for awhile and go after something else. I can SR for days if it's something I really want, which is in fact most Legendary Pokemon, and my quickest SR was for both Raikou and Entei in ORAS. Started Raikou in the correct time and found it within 30 minutes I think, had to wait for Entei's time to show up, and found him within 10 SR afterwards. And this was all after I spent a week or so (maybe 3 hours a day for a week) hunting Ho-Oh.

So yeah, just hearing about everyone who's doing the MM to get a shiny and how many eggs it's taking you all, makes me cringe a little.
FC 2294-4390-8077 IGN: Y: Ziz, ORAS, S/M/US/UM: Lily Grass safari. Shiny list goo.gl/uZvdnT GT: Gringo355 Arisen: Lily, Pawn: Rose

User Info: UserOfShadows

UserOfShadows
2 months ago#6
Dang, V7 already! Congratulations to everyone who got shinies recently and good luck on those fresh hunts!

Day 8 of Dialga hunt.... maybe Aeon will show up today.
Just your friendly neighborhood crazy Silvally lady.
Pokemon Ultra Moon IGN: Crystal. FC: 1092-0582-7958

kompletionist
2 months ago#7
Fingers crossed for you UserofShadows.

User Info: Gringo355

Gringo355
2 months ago#8
First Wormhole hunt was an Accidental UB Hole. Pharomosa is apparently gonna be my first Shiny.
FC 2294-4390-8077 IGN: Y: Ziz, ORAS, S/M/US/UM: Lily Grass safari. Shiny list goo.gl/uZvdnT GT: Gringo355 Arisen: Lily, Pawn: Rose

User Info: theaimpolice4

theaimpolice4
2 months ago#9
I almost wanna take a break from MM to dive back into the Ultra Wormhole for another legend or UB

kompletionist
2 months ago#10
Gringo355 posted...
First Wormhole hunt was an Accidental UB Hole. Pharomosa is apparently gonna be my first Shiny.

Best of luck!
theaimpolice4 posted...
I almost wanna take a break from MM to dive back into the Ultra Wormhole for another legend or UB

I'm kinda feeling the same way, but there's not many left for me to hunt that I actually like the shinies of. Cresselia is certainly one though...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. People currently hunting shinies, how is it going? (V7!!!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived