This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your 3 to 5 favorite ''Pokedex'' colors with 1 favorite Pokemon for each color?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Your 3 to 5 favorite ''Pokedex'' colors with 1 favorite Pokemon for each color?

User Info: DoNotTalktoMe

DoNotTalktoMe
3 months ago#11
Krookodile for Red, Croagunk for Blue, and Gengar for Purple (hate the Mega form, though).

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST
3 months ago#12
Rainbow7Rocket posted...
@JMISBEST Dex color is not the literal color of the mon, much less the shiny. It's the color he's categorized in the pokedex. Search any poke on bulbapedia, in the main data it will show his color.

I though you where to list 3 to 5 of your favourite Pokedex Colours and was merely saying Red's 1 of my favourite colours and listed Seedot as my favourite Red Pokemon cos my 1st Random Shiny was A Shiny Seedot on The Original Ruby and, at least back then, Seedots Shiny form was Red and as the original poster didn't actually say you couldn't list the alternate colours of Shiny's I assumed you could. Sorry

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST
3 months ago#13
DoNotTalktoMe posted...
Krookodile for Red, Croagunk for Blue, and Gengar for Purple (hate the Mega form, though).

I always though Gengar's colour was A Blackish Purple with a tiny smidge of very black Blue. Must have been wrong

User Info: DoNotTalktoMe

DoNotTalktoMe
3 months ago#14
JMISBEST posted...
DoNotTalktoMe posted...

I always though Gengar's colour was A Blackish Purple with a tiny smidge of very black Blue. Must have been wrong

Yeah, I can see that too, although it changes to being more purple than black-ish or blue-ish from time to time (including in the anime), so it's kind of up in the air for me. I guess it's more often than not purple. I don't understand the Pokedex's given colors for some of the Pokemon, tbh.

User Info: Taylor_SwiftNOT

Taylor_SwiftNOT
3 months ago#15
UP
THE LEGENDARY ADAM WEST DIES! :( RIP Adam West: 1928-2017

User Info: Rainbow7Rocket

Rainbow7Rocket
3 months ago#16
DOWN
ALOLA

User Info: Taylor_SwiftNOT

Taylor_SwiftNOT
3 months ago#17
Rainbow7Rocket posted...
DOWN

-_-
THE LEGENDARY ADAM WEST DIES! :( RIP Adam West: 1928-2017
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Your 3 to 5 favorite ''Pokedex'' colors with 1 favorite Pokemon for each color?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived