This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

**POSSIBLE LEAK** Pokemon Switch news rumored to drop this week

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. **POSSIBLE LEAK** Pokemon Switch news rumored to drop this week

User Info: Plain_

Plain_
4 weeks ago#151
jddcastle posted...
Plain_ posted...
By the way, for those who were wondering, I've been waiting for a console pokemon game since around the time of the NX rumors, which was about 2 years ago.

I’ve been waiting since super smash bros on the N64, even back then I was like “If they can do this then why not a 3D mainline game”. I was very young so don’t judge me for wishful thinking 😂

I mean, I've wanted it pretty much since I got into the series but it was when I heard about the NX that I looked back at the plus/minus rumor and realized that a console pokemon game is gonna be a thing.
It just means that you were born with so much love!
That love is quite heavy...

User Info: jddcastle

jddcastle
4 weeks ago#152
Plain_ posted...
jddcastle posted...
Plain_ posted...
By the way, for those who were wondering, I've been waiting for a console pokemon game since around the time of the NX rumors, which was about 2 years ago.

I’ve been waiting since super smash bros on the N64, even back then I was like “If they can do this then why not a 3D mainline game”. I was very young so don’t judge me for wishful thinking 😂

I mean, I've wanted it pretty much since I got into the series but it was when I heard about the NX that I looked back at the plus/minus rumor and realized that a console pokemon game is gonna be a thing.

I missed those rumours, but I’ve heard about them since - I’m really looking forward to the reveal whenever it might come
FC: 0963-3545-8122 | IGN: James

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 weeks ago#153
So anything announced?
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: Bulbatoise

Bulbatoise
4 weeks ago#154
LightningAce11 posted...
So anything announced?

Unfortunately, absolutely nothing yet again.

Here is a link on their new document.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/180426_4e.pdf

Pokémon Switch description is the same -

"Pokémon RPG for Nintendo Switch (temp.) 2018 or later"

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 weeks ago#155
So the worst possible scenario happened. Man, for them to leave it as is, it must be a real hell, over there. I honestly feel for them.

Also of note, though, Nintendo's President retired and a new one was appointed; this person was already part of the Nintendo and TPC boards; so he might go easier on GF with pushing out games (the old one was apparently known to push GF for games).
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
3 weeks ago#156
jddcastle posted...
I guess if (approx) May 10th goes by without word then it’s unlikely to be 2018 huh

Nope it's already too late for 2018 release. Like I said all along. @AlphaDrogon are you seething?
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

Haku125
3 weeks ago#157
usuratonkachi posted...
Haku125 posted...
Anyway is an investors conference really the place to reveal a new pokemon game? Pretty sure the investors don't give a s*** about games.

they give a s*** about money, so they care about games as far as nintendo having enough software in the pipeline to keep the switch momentum going.

I was right.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

Haku125
3 weeks ago#158
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/210930-pokemon-ultra-sun/76346198

Hey guys remember this? I sure would hate to be that TC right now, all the c***y s*** he said was absolutely wrong.

User Info: SerenWhiteFang

SerenWhiteFang
3 weeks ago#159
Haku sure does have a hate-boner for Alpha.

User Info: SerenWhiteFang

SerenWhiteFang
3 weeks ago#160
In all honesty this doesn't change anything.
Game still might come this year and they are just giving themselves some leeway in case they can't hit deadlines, After all remember this is from an Investors meeting not a consumer one, So they have to be extra careful in promising things they can't deliver.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. **POSSIBLE LEAK** Pokemon Switch news rumored to drop this week

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived