This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't believe people actually defend the removal of the national dex

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I can't believe people actually defend the removal of the national dex

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
1 month ago#1
Like has anyone ever said, “You know what this game has a national dex so I will not buy it until it is removed”. The national dex is kind of important when the series catchphrase is “gotta catch all of them”. Like gamefreak is known to remove good features but really the nation dex? What’s next pokeball? Potions? Berries?🙄🙄🙄
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: Atom72

Atom72
1 month ago#2
Ben111 posted...
Like has anyone ever said, “You know what this game has a national dex so I will not buy it until it is removed”. The national dex is kind of important when the series catchphrase is “gotta catch all of them”. Like gamefreak is known to remove good features but really the nation dex? What’s next pokeball? Potions? Berries?🙄🙄🙄

forces players to buy previous generations and bank. $ grab wut else is mew
2552 6002 8785

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
1 month ago#3
Atom72 posted...
Ben111 posted...

Encourages players to buy previous generations and bank. Cash grab, what else is new?

Exactly this is a reason why to include the national dex for GF
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: Red_Empoleon

Red_Empoleon
1 month ago#4
Ong i KNOE RITE

it feels like they go against their own slogan ahahhaa Xd
FC: 0748-4005-5855 IGN: Phillip :)
Official Empoleon of every board

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 month ago#5
#Nintendrones

User Info: ksamos11

ksamos11
1 month ago#6
can't believe people are crying over something as stupid as this kek. thank god i say. saves hassle for needing to fill a ton out
https://sites.google.com/site/kevin24sevents/ my events
Fc: 5258 3034 6289 Kevin

User Info: yokitaqueen0220

yokitaqueen0220
1 month ago#7
I think it is more like eh whatever. I think most people who don’t care will boycott the games if it is suddenly back.
Okay

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 month ago#8
ksamos11 posted...
can't believe people are crying over something as stupid as this kek. thank god i say. saves hassle for needing to fill a ton out

Reminds of that "First they came..." poem. Just wait until they gut something you like.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
1 month ago#9
A smaller National Dex makes it easier to get the Shiny Charm and critical catches.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: jisn064

jisn064
1 month ago#10
https://i.imgur.com/jKnLNxz.jpg
Sorry for my bad english ;D
F.C.: 0147-0383-6259 /-/ Nos Siej - https://imgur.com/3JQihKX
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I can't believe people actually defend the removal of the national dex

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived