This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have any Christians played the Pokemon series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Have any Christians played the Pokemon series?

User Info: SageHarpuia

SageHarpuia
1 month ago#1
If so, what did you think of the stories, plots, characters, feel and atmosphere? Was anything offensive, if so to what degree? As soneone who had put tbeir faith in Christ, is this a game worth playing, or is it best avoided?

Serious topic as somebody interested and unsure, please no bashing.
My name is Harpuia, one of the four Guardians of Master X and General of the Strong Air Battalion, The Rekku Army.

User Info: Citrus_Flute

Citrus_Flute
1 month ago#2
https://i.imgur.com/gphNLNg.png

I mean... there shouldn't be anything that offends religious folks. Nothing I've caught on to, anyway.
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going"
-A fortune cookie I ate.

User Info: Drakaiser

Drakaiser
1 month ago#3
i hope this series gets sued
trying to convince people that evolution is real wtf

User Info: MattTheMan2708

MattTheMan2708
1 month ago#4
SageHarpuia posted...
I would drive Lusamine into the ground if you know what I mean ;)

yes
Mija is mine; don't steal her from me. Sorry Prima, but you have changed. For the worse.
Official Mija's husband of the Breath of the Wild Message Board.

User Info: ghost_tails

ghost_tails
1 month ago#5
If no Christians played Pokemon, it would literally not be possible for it to be as popular as it is. There is nothing anti-Christian about Pokemon.
Warning: User is known to the state of California to get preachy.
Official - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 month ago#6
ghost_tails posted...
If no Christians played Pokemon, it would literally not be possible for it to be as popular as it is. There is nothing anti-Christian about Pokemon.

It would be possible, it's sold like 300 million units, there are 2 billion Christians, and 7 billion people, plenty of room for no Christians to have bought it.

But obviously they have.
bloop

User Info: d4rkauras

d4rkauras
1 month ago#7
Used to be a Christian till I was 15 or so and I never thought that there was anything offensive about Pokémon. (If anything you can find better morals there than a bible imho) Also was a big fan of Yugioh which seems to be rather controversial among Christian communities.

I don’t think the majority of Christians really care. It’s all fiction at the end of the day. It’s usually the really extreme and devout evangelicals that’d bother to condemn a game about taming monsters.
3DS FC:4398-9899-1184
(message deleted)

User Info: Red_Empoleon

Red_Empoleon
1 month ago#9
ME

But im also mormon, jewish, catholic, buddist and trans-athiest so i dunno if i count
FC: 0748-4005-5855 IGN: Phillip :)
Official Empoleon of every board

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
1 month ago#10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHrExOM-ww
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Have any Christians played the Pokemon series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived