This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Ultra Wormhole Research! v3

User Info: karsh24

karsh24
7 months ago#41
Hi thanks for the addition in the friend list. Danae and cameo 2 level 50 in the festival plaza. Very very big help. Hopefully i can rank up faster during my free day.

So many content to clear in this game. I also starting the battle tree and the battle royale. 😀
Friend Code: 3325-4733-5799

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
7 months ago#42
Man, getting Celesteela is tough work. Since I'm mostly done with everything else in my main game and still have several Pheros and Celesteela Natures left, I started on those. But when you are specifically looking for them, Level 3 white holes are... very rare. The two I got this morning at around 3000+ which should be fairly ideal decided to troll me and gave me a Guzzlord first and a Xurkitree second. lol But I got one from a level 2 instead.

I can already see this is going to take awhile. Not just finding but the entry animation from Celesteela makes checking for 0 speed variants even longer. ;)
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (UM): Aurora, (Moon): Luna, (Y/AS): Maia
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Always looking for legit/uncloned Legends from my list.

User Info: Cameo

Cameo
7 months ago#43
@karsh24, thank you. We have a thread here at gamefaqs where there are a number of Rank 50 partners so you have more options. It is https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/210930-pokemon-ultra-sun/76483046?page=2#105
Battle Agency Recruitment V3. If anyone is doing the agency challenge and needs more options just copy the FC list and put your name on the bottom and we’ll add you back
Good luck
Janet 😎
Also if you want text me for some Royale ideas if you’d like. I cleared it in Sun, Moon, and USUM and have kind of a core team.
Ultra Sun janet: FC#: 4897-7339-4480 IGN Cameo.
Ultra Moon danae, FC#: 4442 4391 4230 IGN Danae
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: Nicnog

Nicnog
6 months ago#44
Just posting as nobody seems to have mentioned. The flower style light around the Wormhole tends to indicate that a legendary is inside

Cameo
6 months ago#45
Hi, I am about to start the ultra wormholes. I read the thread <excellent work 😀> and didn’t see anything on the best way to synchronize given there are multiple possible “wanted” Pokémon in a wormhole. Can anyone who has done it give me an idea of the best way <if possible> to use synchronizers?

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
6 months ago#46
Well, I can only speak for Legendaries (it gets too complicated for Shinies).

Unless you have a second system to trade Synchronizers back and forth or someone to trade around with...

Make a list first of what you want with what Nature, organized by hole. Then only go after one or at most two types of wormholes and work through them. That's how I usually do it. At least as far as Legend goes, it narrows down things a lot. It means that sometimes you have to let potential Level 4 holes go but at least you know you'll be prepared if you encounter something.

One catcher, five Synchros should be able to cover a good bit as long as you plan it out.

For example, the two most important holes. In Red there are the birds, Tornadus/Thundurus etc. Most of these can easily go with Timid/Modest alone, Ho-Oh (Sun) would want Impish/Adamant (but then again Ho-oh without HA is near pointless), Yveltal has a myriad of sets, only Cresselia probably wants a defensive Synchronizer. Lando/Ray are best left for last because bringing two extras cuts down your Synchronizer diversity sharply. And this way you don't have to account for them.

Now let's look at Blue. Both Latis also primarily want either Timid/Modest. Kyogre (Moon) can get away with Modest or Bold, which is also good for Uxie (or Lugia but that's even worse without HA compared to Ho-oh). Mesprit can be Modest/Timid, Azelf can be Timid/Jolly/Naive.

So let's break it down. I don't know which version you are on. But taking your catcher along with a Timid/Modest, Sassy/Relaxed (for Cressie), Bold, Jolly/Naive (if you want a different Azelf) and Impish (or the other Timid/Modest if you don't care about Ho-oh for now or are not on Sun), covers you neatly for both holes.

That's just an example and it depends on what you want out of each. In general the faster you find the odd ones (like Cressie), the more flexible you can be with what you bring.

For Shinies, ugh. I have no idea. I never bothered. The lists are too large and you know even less what you will encounter even if you narrow it to one hole. Though the same principle applies.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (UM): Aurora, (Moon): Luna, (Y/AS): Maia
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Always looking for legit/uncloned Legends from my list.

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
6 months ago#47
2500m out in the level 3 wormhole I found a shiny medicham just 5 min ago. GL everyone!
FC 0877-2634-8286; TSV 0128 (Moon)
Decidueye of the Nintendo Switch

Cameo
6 months ago#48
@Minaru44, thank you so much for taking the time for such a detailed explanation. I feel a lot more prepared. As soon as I finish the Tree Mission I’ll grit my teeth and start.

Btw I have a few extra US codes for Dialga/Palkia, Entei/Suicume, and Xerneas/Yveitel. If anyone is interested in trading send me a text.
Janet 😎🏄🏼‍♀ ⚡
(message deleted)

User Info: ShinyMuffin

ShinyMuffin
5 months ago#50
Wow. Very helpful
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Ultra Wormhole Research! v3