This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Ultra Wormhole Research! v3

User Info: DesuDeku

DesuDeku
10 months ago#11
AWaffle6027 posted...
First! (No one called it)

Too late, bucko.
Error's bootycall
(message deleted)

User Info: DesuDeku

DesuDeku
10 months ago#13
AWaffle6027 posted...
Who called it?

Me
Error's bootycall

User Info: ShadowUmbreon42

ShadowUmbreon42
10 months ago#14
Sticky Requested
Byakuren/Hecatia/Yorihime are best touhou. Yukari can summon trains from underneath? Tryna hit diamond on OW (currently mid plat) NNID: blackbeartic

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
10 months ago#15
Doredia posted...
Ho-oh (Ultra Sun Exclusive) (Comes with the move "Heat up!")

Burn Up.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: Doredia

Doredia
10 months ago#16
jayman7 posted...
Doredia posted...
Ho-oh (Ultra Sun Exclusive) (Comes with the move "Heat up!")

Burn Up.

My bad. Oh well...one more thing to correct in the next edition, I guess.
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: Mamamama99

Mamamama99
10 months ago#17
Cheers for this new version ! Feels like it's getting pretty close to being complete. If we'd really want to get down to it, we could do some research on orange and blue orbs' speed values or something, or find out if the Berries that can be picked up after beating a non-Legendary, non-UB Pokemon in a Wormhole depends on the Pokemon, etc. I dunno if any of this has already been answered but if not I guess it could be useful.
"Time is shinies, money is Balls." ~ Somebody. Maybe. I don't know. But it's true so whatever.
(message deleted)

User Info: Virgaboros

Virgaboros
10 months ago#19
Does the Shiny charm increase the rates in the Ultra Wormhole and if it does by how much

User Info: Doredia

Doredia
10 months ago#20
Virgaboros posted...
Does the Shiny charm increase the rates in the Ultra Wormhole and if it does by how much

1/1365 for Ultra Beasts and legendary Pokémon. 1/4096 without the Shiny charm.

Mamamama99 posted...
Cheers for this new version ! Feels like it's getting pretty close to being complete. If we'd really want to get down to it, we could do some research on orange and blue orbs' speed values or something, or find out if the Berries that can be picked up after beating a non-Legendary, non-UB Pokemon in a Wormhole depends on the Pokemon, etc. I dunno if any of this has already been answered but if not I guess it could be useful.

Hmm, I think I've seen a document somewhere with the berries listed...gonna search for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Ultra Wormhole Research! v3