This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What happen of you actually lose during title defence?

User Info: NeoArashi

NeoArashi
3 years ago#1
If that happen, do you get to beat the e4 and the NPC who defeated you automatically becomes the one you have to fight at the end?

Also, what actuakly happens if you lose your e4 challenge when going there for a title defence match?
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
3 years ago#2
same thing that happens to all previous champs

absolutely nothing
806/807 LivingDex|Playing: Warframe, Ultra Moon
I can no longer say I'm a lonely soul; you lift me up... -Laura Brehm

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
3 years ago#3
You know how no matter how many times in previous games you beat the champion but they still always be there with no one self aware that you had beat them? Yeah that's what happens this time to the only difference is you're the one people are no longer self aware lost.

I do hope Gen 7 is a sign of things to come because there are actually a handful of battles in the story you can lose that don't result in a blackout, namely against Hau in malie city and Lusamine at aether, complete with optional dialogue for losing to them.

Title defense is almost perfect but it would have been the best thing ever that whenever you lose to a challenger. They remain in that room sitting on the throne and you have to take your title back.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: VullabySaysHi

VullabySaysHi
3 years ago#4
Hirokey123 posted...
You know how no matter how many times in previous games you beat the champion but they still always be there with no one self aware that you had beat them? Yeah that's what happens this time to the only difference is you're the one people are no longer self aware lost.

I do hope Gen 7 is a sign of things to come because there are actually a handful of battles in the story you can lose that don't result in a blackout, namely against Hau in malie city and Lusamine at aether, complete with optional dialogue for losing to them.

Title defense is almost perfect but it would have been the best thing ever that whenever you lose to a challenger. They remain in that room sitting on the throne and you have to take your title back.

I agree. Along with giving them all buffed teams at some point.
Just some hype.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What happen of you actually lose during title defence?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A