This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really disappointed in one thing about USUM (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Really disappointed in one thing about USUM (Spoilers)

User Info: Squirtodile1

Squirtodile1
10 months ago#11
I think way too many psuedos and legendaries get the dragon type. I’d like more for other types.

I’d like dragons be like Dragagle/Axew line/Druddigon and just be normal
Pokemon for a while.
Joey here: Fc: 1650-3920-4706

User Info: SeizureGoat

SeizureGoat
10 months ago#12
Children (some adults) think Dragons are cool. Dragons in most lore are powerful/formidable. They also tend to be rare/elusive.

Dragon typing is as such often attached to powerful and rare Pokemon in a game Children are expected to play.

Dragons have plenty of drawbacks.

I'm not seeing why this is an issue.
FC: 2079-7503-2122

User Info: mistress9

mistress9
10 months ago#13
But...Kommo-o isn't the only one to get a new Z-move, there are two other new non-dragon UB's, Necrozma has two new non-dragon forms, though its base form always implied it was a dragon. How is any of this dragon wankery.
Let the Universe howl in despair, for I have returned!

User Info: WrenchNinja

WrenchNinja
10 months ago#14
Blame gen 4
http://i.minus.com/ibb54oFODduJvk.gif http://i.minus.com/ibiCujxJzTJr5Z.gif
http://i.imgur.com/CkHC5.gif

User Info: ON020

ON020
10 months ago#15
SeizureGoat posted...
Children (some adults) think Dragons are cool. Dragons in most lore are powerful/formidable. They also tend to be rare/elusive.

Dragon typing is as such often attached to powerful and rare Pokemon in a game Children are expected to play.

Again I'm not saying dragons are overpowered. They're only good because of their bst and move pools but the dragon type itself is only a good defensive type at best.

What I want to see is more legends and pseudos and whatever to be not dragons. Give us other non dragonic legends. I love Xerneas and Yveltal because of this. They're cooler than any dragon legendary imo. Same goes for Kyogre to. Hell as much as I hate Groudon at least it isn't another generic dragon.
FC: 4983-4934-6753

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
10 months ago#16
Given all the whining dragonbros have been doing for the entirety of gen 6 and fairy domination in gen 7 dragon getting a break is deserved.

ON020
10 months ago#17
soothsayer posted...
Given all the whining dragonbros have been doing for the entirety of gen 6 and fairy domination in gen 7 dragon getting a break is deserved.

Dragon lovers got Mega Ray in Gen 6. It's every other type that needs some love.

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
10 months ago#18
yes, because we need better treatment for water, ground and fairy. totally.
802/805 LivingDex|Playing: Warframe
I can no longer say I'm a lonely soul; you lift me up... -Laura Brehm

ON020
10 months ago#19
crunchy612 posted...
yes, because we need better treatment for water, ground and fairy. totally.

Well considering Kyogre kinda got screwed over I wouldn't oppose it.

And no we need something for Electric, Normal (f*** Arceus), Poison, Grass, Bug and fighting. We don't need anymore psychics and we definitely don't need more boring ass dragons.

User Info: SeizureGoat

SeizureGoat
10 months ago#20
ON020 posted...
SeizureGoat posted...

Again I'm not saying dragons are overpowered. They're only good because of their bst and move pools but the dragon type itself is only a good defensive type at best.

What I want to see is more legends and pseudos and whatever to be not dragons. Give us other non dragonic legends. I love Xerneas and Yveltal because of this. They're cooler than any dragon legendary imo. Same goes for Kyogre to. Hell as much as I hate Groudon at least it isn't another generic dragon.

All I'm saying is it's a fan service for one of their primary demographics.
FC: 2079-7503-2122
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Really disappointed in one thing about USUM (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived