This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. YR: Ghost is Now Supereffective against Fairy

User Info: TheShinyTrader

TheShinyTrader
1 year ago#31
f***ing finally
Pokemon Breeder, Trader, Collector. All my shinies for trade are here: https://tinyurl.com/y74bs544
3DS FC: 1908-3088-9660, PM me if you want to trade Pokemon!

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
1 year ago#32
Make Water weak against Ghost. Doesn't make sense logically, but it'd certainly bring balance
You have the right to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion is right

User Info: MegaSableye

MegaSableye
1 year ago#33
My reaction is nothing cause it doesn’t make sense nor does Fairy need a nerf.
My shinies: http://tinyurl.com/q397n9k

User Info: SeizureGoat

SeizureGoat
1 year ago#34
Andrex_93 posted...
MegalaserLAWS posted...
Rock should be super effective and resistant to fairy. Ghost is way too spammable as is.

Are you high? Are you implying Ghost is spammable but Rock isn't? I mean, even if you play the lolmeta I think that's wrong.

And Fairy's weaknesses are perfect as they are, as they were the 2 Types completely outclassed offensively by other ones. Giving Fairy another weakness would completely defeat the point; even though I guess Ghost is bad enough and Poison and Steel would still be differentiated.. Well, no, regardless.

I lol'ed
FC: 2079-7503-2122

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
1 year ago#35
Andrex_93 posted...
MegalaserLAWS posted...
Rock slide is useful in doubles but so is every hit both opponents moves. Could you imagine a dark or ghost or fairy or grass type rock slide? They would be even more busted. I don't think the rock is what makes rock slide strong.

The Rock Type is crucial in Rock Slide's success. Rock is a stellar attacking Type. None of the Types you mentioned besides maybe Dark would be even close to great, let alone busted.

Not every spread Move is useful, especially not just because it's a spread move.

Trust me, Rock is good.

No it's not. I don't trust you.

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
1 year ago#36
The only type that potentially needs a buff is Ice, which could use more resistances or an immunity.
All hail the king of Daein!

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
1 year ago#37
Fairy is mediocre. Why do people keep trying to nerf it?

KingAshnard posted...
The only type that potentially needs a buff is Ice,

No.

which could use more resistances or an immunity.

lol no
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
1 year ago#38
Lexifox posted...
Fairy is mediocre. Why do people keep trying to nerf it?

KingAshnard posted...
The only type that potentially needs a buff is Ice,

No.

which could use more resistances or an immunity.

lol no

Can we possibly get a explanation on its mediocrity? Or would us the common folks not grasp your enlightened views?

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
1 year ago#39
MegalaserLAWS posted...
Can we possibly get a explanation on its mediocrity?

Sure.

Or would us the common folks not grasp your enlightened views?

Honestly I think most people here could go either way

Fairy is not a particularly great type. People think it's good because there's a good number of really strong Fairy Pokemon, and those Pokemon are only as dominating as they are due to their broken abilities. If you take away the Terrains, Huge Power, and Pixilate from those Pokemon then you're left with Pokemon that aren't nearly as effective.

People think Fairy is OP because Mega Waifu and Tapu and whatever and suggest the most asinine rebalances in an attempt to "fix" their perceived issue when it's not tackling the actual core: the best Fairies all have some of the most broken abilities in the game.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
1 year ago#40
TigerTycoon posted...
Fairy doesn't need a nerf.

There is like 1 Fairy Type that is relevant right now, Tapu Lele, a Legendary with a crazy ability.

Even if you were to nerf Fairy, making it weak to an already popular type is not balancing the game, it's just making it more unbalanced in another direction.

Fix'd
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. YR: Ghost is Now Supereffective against Fairy
  • Topic Archived