This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official GFAQs Ultra Sun/Moon Positivity Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Official GFAQs Ultra Sun/Moon Positivity Topic

User Info: SeizureGoat

SeizureGoat
8 months ago#1
In this topic, we'll discuss things we are looking forward to with the release of Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon.

There's so much angst and complaining, I figured there should be at least one topic that's not just a bunch of whining. Please try and stay constructive, there's a ton of other topics if you want negativity.

What are you HYPE for, and why?

IMO: Rainbow Rocket is looking like a nice addition, I'm looking forward to seeing their plot and how that all plays out.

Rental battles sound interesting, reminds me of Stadium.
FC: 2079-7503-2122

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
8 months ago#2
But I like being negative in positive topics. It’s the only way I can survive this crazy thing called life!!!!!
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
8 months ago#3
There is literally nothing to be hyped for

Rainbow Rocket will be 15 mins boss gauntlet and this plot is just SM with even more mess

Aside from the lmaoplot that has primarily children as its target audience there is nothing of value in this game. Photo booth is dumb and not something even female fans would appreciate, many """"new"""" s***s are just extra moar stuff that could have been in sm or simply dont matter at all (new cap pikachu honhon)

How the f*** does rental battle remind you of something that dates all the way back when every gen except 6 has had its rental battle feature, with this game's being worse than every previous iteration

Reminder to everyone that the lags, bad models, lmfao musics and 1000 problems of the core engine are still retained here. This is just an expansion pass with its own new problems or irrelevant additions

Any metagame addition is VGC relevant bc you need this game to play VGC anyway. Also enjoy floating lion etc before even considering running s***s this game pretend to introduce like z move togedemaru or something
Nidoqueen is a large, bipedal, purple Pokemon with distinct reptilian features. It has narrow eyes, large, spiny ears, fur-like tufts on its cheeks, and a short

User Info: Roziel

Roziel
8 months ago#4
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
There is literally nothing to be hyped for

Rainbow Rocket will be 15 mins boss gauntlet and this plot is just SM with even more mess

Aside from the lmaoplot that has primarily children as its target audience there is nothing of value in this game. Photo booth is dumb and not something even female fans would appreciate, many """"new"""" s***s are just extra moar stuff that could have been in sm or simply dont matter at all (new cap pikachu honhon)

How the f*** does rental battle remind you of something that dates all the way back when every gen except 6 has had its rental battle feature, with this game's being worse than every previous iteration

Reminder to everyone that the lags, bad models, lmfao musics and 1000 problems of the core engine are still retained here. This is just an expansion pass with its own new problems or irrelevant additions

Any metagame addition is VGC relevant bc you need this game to play VGC anyway. Also enjoy floating lion etc before even considering running s***s this game pretend to introduce like z move togedemaru or something

Can you not read?

Official GFAQs Ultra Sun/Moon Positivity Topic

Anyway I'm really looking forward to Rainbow Rocket, Ultra Recon Squad and the photo thingy because I'm a dork
... I don't understand that reference.
The offical Giratina of the Ultra Sun board (FC 3196-7331-2195)

SeizureGoat
8 months ago#5
Made it to post 3 before someone intentionally disregarded the purpose of the topic.

Better than expected, let's keep this positivity going!

I'm looking forward to a more active Exeggutor island. I f***ing love me some Exeggutor.

Roziel posted...
Ultra Recon Squad

Also, I completely forgot about them. This too!

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
8 months ago#6
Roziel posted...

Anyway I'm really looking forward to Rainbow Rocket, Ultra Recon Squad and the photo thingy because I'm a dork

You are on gamefaqs, of course you are a dork :-P
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Magearna-kun

Magearna-kun
8 months ago#7
Im very exited for Mewtwo!!! ^_^

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
8 months ago#8
I'm curious, not excited, curious, to see if USUM fixed the awful clothing options, and more importantly gave us pants that reach our ankles. The mountain where the league at is freezing and the only super hot area is the Wela Volcanic Park area. GF makes it seem like people don't sometimes wear jeans/khakis in tropical environments.

I'm also interested in seeing the stats/movepools for the new UBs and the Move tutors movelist.

Last the thing I'm truly excited for is: this is the last 3DS Pokemon title. The next games will be on Switch, and more importantly Gen 4 remakes (and onward) get to be made on better hardware. For the moment GF won't have to accommodate for the oldest version of a system. The Dex has gotten massive over the decade and it's almost a miracle that the 3DS can render over 800 unique sprites (when you factor in the overworld and trainers) even if it's not all at the same time.
3DS: 4640-0379-8455 NNID:SimplyTJB
Switch: 5034-2202-6836 PSN: TehTrumpCard http://psnprofiles.com/TehTrumpCard The Official Leafeon of the Ultra Sun board

SeizureGoat
8 months ago#9
Magearna-kun posted...
Im very exited for Mewtwo!!! ^_^

See, with the power of positivity, your spelling is improving!

https://i.imgur.com/E3RC8ND.gif

User Info: DanF2000

DanF2000
8 months ago#10
I'm really looking forward to all the Rotom features, especially the Roto Loto and the unconfirmed Pokemon scan in battle (I believe I saw a tweet by Joe Merrick about it). Also, looking forward to the much darker plot, and see who the main villain is: as of now, we have 4 possible antagonists: the Ultra Recon Squad, Rainbow Rocket, Team Skull and Necrozma.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget about the new Z Moves and the Mantine Surf! :D
3DS FC: 3239 - 7793 - 1922
IGN: Daniel
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. Official GFAQs Ultra Sun/Moon Positivity Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived